Chapter One: Daddy's girl part 1

Warning: This novel is going to be extreme in many ways especially in the first few chapters. There will be depictions of child abuse, sexual assault, and trauma. You have been warned.

'Every child is loved; there is no parent that does not love their child'.

That one phrase that I learned in school echoed in my head as I curled up around myself. It was the only thing I really remember learning before I was taken out to be homeschooled. 

My teacher had said that when a few kids asked why I was covered in bandages and bruises.

I looked down at my arms, the cuts and marks only dark impressions in the closet which was my room unless I did something bad- then I had to stay in an old metal chest that rusty nails would poke me whenever I tried to get comfortable.

"Get out here you little sh*t!!!!" I hear Daddy holler and bang on the door. "Come clean up this mess!"

I hear the lock open and quickly got up while keeping my head down. Daddy didn't like it when I looked at  him. The door opened as Daddy leaned against the door frame, taking a swig of beer as he looked down at me. 

"Get moving." He pulled me out and shoved me towards a pile of trash. I stumble a little as my leg throbbed in pain from the last beating I had for not being fast enough.

Click

The sound of a lighter being used caused me to flinch. The lighter was Daddy's favorite thing. He always polished it and liked to flip the lip whenever he was bored. 

I grabbed a bag and started to shove trash into, hoping to be done quickly before I did something wrong. I could feel Daddy's eyes on me as I moved, the only sound being the opening and closing of the lighter lid.

"Hey." 

I freeze, waiting for Daddy to say something.

"Come here."

"Y-yes D-daddy..." I couldn't help but stammer as I got up and stood before him, twisting my hands behind my back. 

"Your Daddy's girl right?" He asks, the smell of beer washing over me as he leaned in. I nodded as my throat tightened.

"And your a good girl yes?"

I nodded again.

"Daddy wants you to cuddle with him for a minute." His voice gets soft and sweet which meant this was the nice Daddy today.

"O-okay Daddy." I smiled but still did not meet his eyes. Daddy leans back and allows me to climb up onto his lab.

"Baby girl..." He starts to pat my head. "You're such a good girl. Daddy will always treat you right as long as you do as your told. Understand?"

"Yes D-daddy."

"Take off your pants baby girl, Daddy has to make sure you've been good." 

********

I really didn't like Daddy checking to see if I've been bad. It always made me feel weird and he has me check him too sometimes. The only good thing about it was that he gave me food afterwards and didn't make me sleep in the cold closet.

We always sleep together after that.

~~~~

"Wake up." Daddy's voice had a strange sound in it as I woke up with him over me.

"D-addy?" I rubbed my eyes as I looked up at him.

"What did I tell you about looking at me?" He suddenly slapped me hard, causing me to feel pain from my face to my neck. "Finish me up and get to cleaning."

I sniffed as I reached for a rag that I could see next to me; Daddy didn't like me crying after being punished.

"Did I say to use a rag?" His cold voice had promises of more punishment if I didn't hurry.

"S-sorry D-daddy." I quickly reached up with my hands, cleaning away the sticky stuff off of Daddy. 

"That's enough." Daddy pulls away and pulls up his pants. "Clean up the house before I get back."

"Y-es Daddy." I nodded a few times and felt him smoothing down my hair.

"Good girl."

Daddy leaves and I had the house to myself.

I spent a long time cleaning up the trash and putting the bags next to the door so that I could take them out later. Once that was done, I quickly dragged out a bag outside- noticing that it was getting dark.

Daddy would be coming home soon.