Chapter-24

Azrael's pov

Today has been so hectic in the mafia warehouse. Some russian mafia members have been captured by our mafia. Apparently they have been troubling De lucas a lot nowadays.
Mr Leonardo and dad have been working for hours, i need to reduce some stress and for that i have to go to bar and drink till i pass out, which by the way is not very easy.
And top of that today we have dinner with De lucas.

Way to go to reduce my stress.

As soon as i entered home, maids were rushing here and there and Alexwas playing with broken vase.
He is an idiot kid! Who plays with an broken vase?

"Alex what the hell are you trying to do" i went towards him And yelled

"Speak slow uncle ray or mother will kill me! Today i unfortunately broke two vases with the new toy car you got for me" Alex explained smoothly. That kid will be death of me.

"Maids clean this and you Mr come with me" i massaged my head and took alex in my arms .

"Alex why don't you play with your car outside huh?"

"Its just that i get bored playing alone. My friends are living so far away from our home and no one allows me to go to playdates"
I get it what he is trying to say, all these mafia things are disturbing alex he is a child and he doesn't deserve this.
My poor nephew

"Its okay i will see this okay?" I smiled

"I am gonna cry, uncle and nephew times are best! But seriously alex second time today"

"Sorry mom i promise I won't do that again . Is klara gonna come today too ray ray" my eyes got widened at his question. This devil likes to play with klara and he just met her one time.

"Yes azrael is klara gonna come" Now Violet you too! No doubt these both are mother and son .

"Of course she is going to come, her whole family is coming" i shrugged

"Are you eager to see her?" Violet wriggled her eyebrows.Mom and Violet are up to something. These ladies.

Before i could reply my mom came and saved me from embarrassment.
"You three don't you guys have to get ready?" My very angry mother said, and believe me you don't want to see her angry side. I the most ruthless, scary and heartless person is only scared of my mother.

We three muttered quite sorry and left for getting ready.Ryan and dad came home early so i think so they both are already ready.

Today I decided to wear a grey-cream coat, with black shirt , black pants and black loafers. I was looking quite good.

(Um remind me again Azrael why are you trying to look good?

Am I ? I don't think so.

Admit it that you like klara

Nope no never, we both aren't even friends subconscious

Well that's totally not okay. )

Honestly I just want to be friends with klara, she is very carefree and charming. She loves her family, respects strangers and does everything for her friends.
That time in school when she showed lara her position i felt like she is a baddie. Totally De luca !

"Master sir and mam are calling you, the guests have already arrived and you are late" Our head maid said. Mom is totally gonna give me lecture about being late.

"I am coming" i hurriedly went to living room and saw De lucas present. And there she was looking so cute, she always wear decent clothes. I wonder how will she look in swim suit?