Chapter-31

Klara's pov

Why?
Why Azrael?
Why did you do it! I am freaking out ,I haven't left my bedroom from the past four hours and anytime someone is going to come and get worried.
Its okay Azrael you dont love me fine!
I haven't talked to Sarah since two days i have to call my best friend.

"Hello" sarah responded
"Sarah" i said and started crying. I know i am sounding like completely love sick girl, but i love him! And I don't know why it's hurting, its just hurting.
"Oh my god klara what happened? Are you okay?Whose bones i have to break? Dont tell me its that bloody Azrael." Sarah said completely in one breath and sounding worried

"Why everyone assumes its about Azrael but fine today is about him, he told me he needs some time! For what? We didn't even confessed each other! What is he trying to say!" I shouted and tears were continuously pouring out.

"Klara just calm down okay? He is going to be a mafia don, he is one of the most famous,popular person in the whole world. He likes you but he is afraid. Just give him some time okay?" Sarah explained

"What would have happened if you were not their in my life? When are you coming to America? I miss you bitch so much" i whined

"I don't know but i will try. Anyways i have to tell you something" sarah said.
Then we both chatted for an hour she told me she has a crush on a boy but wont tell me his name.

I wonder who he is?

I decided to make a girls night since i wanted to clear my mind.
"Dad can i please have lia and sophia over today?" I called dad and said.

"When will you guys sleep?"

"Before midnight"

"Will you eat junk food"

"Should I"

"Fine you can have a girls night but absolutely no BOYS talk"

"Dad i love you so much thank you"

For the world he is dangerous persom for me he is the best person. My dad treats me like an angel and i will never let him down.
I asked lia and sophia if they can have a stayover, sophia and lia both agreed.
Sophia i know why you agreed to stay over just in one second.
Its absolutely because of my brother GRAYSON.
And don't you guys dare do nasty stuff.
Well i am here to see if anything goes wrong.

Lia's pov

Absolutely yes!
I have been waiting to go and stay at De Lucas.
I have to tell klara and sophia about my little crush towards him.

We both have been friends since ages and I haven't got the nerves like sophia who is with Grayson and confessed their feelings.
I am absolutely terrified but i have to do it otherwise i will be heartbroken.
I love klara and sophia a lot!
Please god help my best friend get Azrael.
I have seen in her eyes that she really likes Azrael. But that bloody Azrael.
Stupid! Idiot.
He is a fool who is not seeing Klara's love.

"Mother father today i am staying at Klara's" i said and kissed my mother's cheek.

"Fine dear, but you already know the rules" dad said ruffling my hair.

"Yeah dad, take care guys" i said and Klara's driver came to pick me and sophia.

The driver came and I muttered quite
'Thank you' . Klara is really rich, my father has told me her father has many hotels, casinos and restaurants.
Does all these things really make so much money?