Chapter-34

Klara's pov

The preparations are finally done and the day is finally here. I am nervous as wreck what if something happens and Lorenzo doesn't like the preparation.
Its his life changing decision after all.
Its been four years since i have reunited with my family. I couldn't help but feel nostalgic, time flew by. One day i was so abused and heartbroken and here i am standing in a full energetic girl.

Just received a call from the event planner that the work is done. I sent the text with a quick thank you.
Sitting in the your class room is boring as hell and since i haven't seen Azrael i am getting more annoyed. My brothers are here too but they with their friends and my besties Lia and sophia didn't came to school today.
Sophias reason was justificable she was having cramps like eating raw onion with ginger.
And lia? She yesterday watched The Originals and is still bothered that why Klaus and Elijah had to die.
She is hating Hope on next level .
She is a big drama queen .
I grumpily walked out of my class because i was not at all interested in this bi*ch class. Our Physics teacher hate De Lucas a lot, i even didn't do a shit but she hates me too because i am De Luca , she hasn't said that but her reaction says it all.

Apparently Anthony did a horrible stunt to her , something with filling her office with slime or like that and she has be on our head since then.
I wasn't clearly watching where i was going when i bumped into someone.

"Woah woah princess what got you so angry" there stood the love of my life looking absolutely stunning.

"Azraelll hii" i yelled and hugged him.

"Someone missed me, but come outside we don't want whole campus to know about our relationship now do we?" He said and i am damn sure that i am looking like a red tomato.
Speaking of tomato, i was eating raw tomato from the last three days and i didn't even noticed that i started having acne, i really didn't knew that raw tomatoes gives you acne.
He placed his hand on my waist and we both went outside.
"Did i ever told you?" He asked

"What" i asked leaning my head on his shoulder as we were sitting by the fountain.

"That i love you and you look amazing in school uniform too" he smiled .
I smacked his head.
"Stop being so romantic mr romeo"
He just hummed.
We both sat and talked for half an hour when we decided to leave.
"Come on i want to go to home, i have to see final lookout for the proposal" i said.

"Why do you have to go. Stay here please" he murmured as he was trying to sleep in my lap.

"Come on sleepyhead."
Finally after so many attempts i made him go to his home.
I seriously love to spend time with him.
Soon after i reached home and thanked Stuart (De Lucas driver) .
As usual mom was in the living room , dad and my elders brothers in the office and the other ones probably were just hanging around .
"Mom i am home" i yelled knowing that i was going to yell the guards were already placing their hands on the their ears.
Seriously?
"Your habits really don't go princess" dad said coming in the living room.

"Daddd hii you are here" i said and hurriedly went towards him and hugged him.
He chuckled and started caressing my hair.
"Hi princess,come on lets eat i was waiting for you"

"You don't have work dad. Its not like i am being rude but-

"Why do you overthink so much. Come on" he ended my rambling .
My mother chuckled.

"Like father like daughter"
The rest of the day , i spent with boring stuff like doing homework and selecting the dress which i have to wear .
God knows what Lorenzo told to others because everyone came home and started getting ready.
Before i was going to get ready lorenzo came.
"Hi princess! Thank you for doing my work" he smiled.
Lorenzo really does smile very often but when he smiles his dimples pop up.