Chapter-27

Azrael's pov

Just her sitting with me and talking about random things is making me go crazy for her. She is mine and solemnly MINE. But will i admit ? No.
But will i act like i am possessive over her? Absolutely Yes.
Seeing her in pain is definitely not on my list. I texted jake for the little gift which i had for klara. I have to make up for her hamster. When i first laid my eyes on her i knew she is innocent and pure angel.
Very soon i am going to take our American Mafia , if something happens between me and klara it will be downfall for her because I don't think twice before murdering the people who deserves it and not truly be an good boy. I have anger issues , trust issues and definitely ruthless ways of handling things. My Mom and Dad has been helping me in mafia , if they were not there god knows what would have happened after that 'incident' which made me this way.

I made my way towards the gift shop and saw jake standing there , i parked the car at the backways so that my gift can be surprised and not be ruined.
"Took you long enough boss" jake said

"Whatever. Give it to me" i said checking the gift for which i had to make special arrangements.
Lets give it to her.

Klara's pov

I have been sitting in this car for past ten minutes and still there is no sign of Azrael. I was playing on my phone when Azrael came , he scratched his back of the head and handed me something.
"Its a gift! Is it for me?" I asked excitedly.

"No do you see any ghost here" he mocked , my eyes got widened
"Don't talk about ghosts and all i get scared easily" i shivered from the thought of watching anything related to 'superstitious' stuff. One day Anthony made me watch Some movie called Conjuring and I wasn't able to sleep for whole three days.

"Oo we have a scared little princess" i glared at him but be chuckled and said something like 'cute' in his breathe.
Why i mean seriously like why people don't find my glare like 'glare'.
I huffed and opened the box , it made me speechless.

"Oh my god Azrael this is so so cute" i cooed at the hamster which he gifted me. He remembered- just the thought of him doing me something is making my heart go flutter.

He was smiling at me like i have never seen Azrael smiling so much

He was smiling at me like i have never seen Azrael smiling so much. Just him smiling is making me smile. Okay i am blabbering but my stomach is gonna burst .
I don't know what happened to me but i just hugged him . If anyone saw us from outside they might be thinking we are doing 'nasty' stuff but in real i am just hugging him.He was shocked but held me closer. This hug was different, different from my brothers hug. My brother hugs just make me safe around them and cherish them. Him holding me is making me smile and my heart dwell in love. The feeling of him being with me is making me euphoric. When I realised i am like hugging him so much, i released the hug and coughed awkwardly.

"Thank you so much Azrael, it really means a lot to me" i smiled .

"It was my fault your hamster died and i never bought a gift for any girl well except my family drama queens , i wanted to show you my apology" he said, honestly if someone would have told , Azrael apologising i would have laughed but here he is making an apology to me without any of his fault.

"You didn't saw Mr sandwich its okay" i said placing my hand on his shoulder showing that i am genuinely saying it.
Back in a year i was blaming him for killing my hamster and see here i am saying it was not his fault.

Surely love does change you.

"What should i name him" i asked Azrael once he started driving back to his home.

"I don't know you named your dog Mr oreo and your previous hamster Mr Sandwich so why don't you name him something again related to food" he joked.

Haha funny.

"I am going to name him something from A since you got this for me" i smiled.

"What do you think of Ash?" I asked , Azrael and Ash ! Cool they are rhyming.

"Ash, thats nice" he said

"Hello Mr Ash" i cooed at my new  hamsters name.

"Stop it klara he is going to be living with you only" Azrael said looking rather uncomfortable.

What is making him this much uncomfortable?

We both then sat at peaceful silence and went to Kings mansion. It is so beautiful and huge, just like from our Italy's castle. When i first came here , Alex's question made me blush.

How i mean how can a five year kid can be so smart

"You are not wondering about Alex now are you" Azrael asked.
"He is my favourite among you Kings" I joked.

"You wound my heart princess, I thought i was your favourite" I didn't knew Azrael too had this funny side with me, I thought he would only act like this with alex or well no one.

"Haha you wish" I retorted while rolling my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes so much, they may get stuck" did he just seriously Mocked Me?

The guards opened the gate for Azrael's car, a guard came to open my door to which i replied thank you and smiled.
We both then entered . The Kings mansion is no doubt one of the best houses in the world. It is so good , oh i wish i could live in this place forever.

"Flowerrrrrrrrrr" a very excited alex came and hugged my legs , i took him in my arms and held him at my waist.
"Alexxxxx" i too screamed, we both then looked at each other and started laughing like a maniac. I didn't realised that fck i am not at my home.
Very good klara.

"Hello klara" Mrs Kings said cheerfully.
"Hello Mrs King, i am so sorry its just that i love alex so much, he is like my cutest brother ,as you know i am the youngest at my house so i never got to play-''

My blabbering was cut by Mrs King laughing and placing her hand on my cheeks.
"You are so adorable, i can understand you, you guys enjoy i am heading towards mall" I swear to god Mrs king is just like my mom , she is so nice and kind .

"You are best Mrs king, enjoy your shopping" i winked at Mrs king, because i know how girls can be when they go to shopping.

"Klara i swear you and alex are same, only you are just older version of him" Azrael said placing his hand on his forehead and massaging it.

"Shut up you gorilla" i retorted.

"Now come on our doctor will check up on you , or did you forgot you have pain?" Azrael said

Oh yeah i really forgot my pain , thank god i always carry an extra sanitary or god knows what would have happened.
With alex still in my arms, i placed him on ground and took his hand and we three went towards their doctor.
I really plan on staying at kings mansion and I don't know why.

Hey guys here is the update!!
Suggestions for the story???

Please do vote and comment.

We are so close to 15k!!!! I love you guys so much!!!
Thank you🥰 thank you🥰