The Dark Light Pack.

~Chapter 5~

Violets P.O.V

I woke up to a whole bunch of racket being made in the hall where all the bed rooms are. After a few minutes I realized the racket that was being made was pots being smashed together. I groaned and got up and slipped my slippers on and opened my door. Once I opened my door I saw Lydia standing in front of me with a look of annoyance plastered on her face. She looked half asleep. See, this way we're alike, our attitudes are practically the same. We looked at each other and then down the hallway where all the racket was coming from. It's was Nick and Clayton smashing the pots together! Me and Lydia ran up to them and pushed them over.

"How old are you guys?! 10?! We're trying to sleep! We don't start school till next week so leave us the hell alone!!" Me and Lydia both yelled together.

Living with these two this becomes a daily thing. We've said the same thing like this before millions of times. It's happened before so none of us were surprised.

"Dad said to get you guys up cause we have to still do some unpacking and go meet our new pack." Said Clayton with amusement in his voice.

Both me and Lydia groaned and headed back to our rooms to get ready for the day ahead of us. When I got into my room and closed the door, I went to my dresser and picked out my favourite pair of shorts and a nice red tank that showed off my tanned skin. I went to my bathroom pulled out a towel and set it on the counter. I jumped into the shower after pealing my clothes off my body. The water was nice and warm, I loved having my own shower. Now I won't have to share with my brother! I used my Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner and my Dove body wash. By the time I got out my bathroom mirror was fogged up and the water was almost cold. I turned off the shower head and taps then wrapped my towel around my body as I got out. I wrote on my mirror, 'Dark Light Pack'. That's was the name of the pack I was joinning today.

Once I got dressed I grabbed my makeup bag from the cupboard under my sink. I turned up my music as I Feel Like Dancin' by All Time Low played. I put on liquid eyeliner, eyeliner, and mascara and brushed my hair. I turned the bathroom light off and walked into my room and slipped my flats on my feet. I went to my precious jewellery box and took out one of my mum's necklaces carefully. I chose this one because the gem inside it is called 'Kyanite'. It supposed to calm down whoever is wearing it. It helps quiet the mind. I was nervous to meet the new pack and thinking about all the what ifs. This stone is blue and was once my mothers..

I instantly made those thoughts drift from my mind by thinking of possibly meeting my mate. I hope there's a chance.. I keep wishing for the day to meet my mate.

"Are you ready Vi?!" My brother yelled up the stairs.

"Yes! I'll be down in a minute!" I shouted back.

I look one last time in the mirror and put my phone in my back pocket. I ran down the stairs to meet Nick, Clayton, Lydia, and my father. We all loaded into dads car. Before I knew it we were there.

Once we parked with all the other cars that belonged to the pack house we got out and walked up to the door and my dad knocked on it.

You see my dad is still gonna be Alpha here because the Alpha of the Dark Light Pack currently is too old to go on and needs someone to take his place. His son is already Alpha of his mates pack. So my dad was able to be Alpha here.

Interrupting my thoughts, a teenage girl I'm guessing. Probably the age of 18, answered the door.

"Hell-" She started to say then her head jerked towards Nick.

"Mine!!" Growled Nick.

Nick grabbed her hand and started leading her somewhere in the house.

Well. I guess Nick found his mate. The rest of us exchanged looks of surprisesment. We walked into the house and the Alpha came to escort us to his office. I'm guessing we're gonna do the ritual in his office. We got to a huge door and the Alpha opened it. It was a really plain and normal office. Probably because he's old. Or cleaned it was out. That would be logical explanation since my dad is taking his place.

"Hello future members of the Dark Light Pack." Said the Alpha in a loud authoritative voice.

"You must be Charlie," He said to my dad with a smile as they shook hands.

This Alpha was average height, dark skin, a nice smile, green eyes, and hair that was pulled into a pony tail down his back. He looked to be in his late 60's.

"And you are Clayton." He said more like a statement than question as he shook my brothers hand also.

"There was supposed to be another man here wasn't there?" He said to my father with a puzzled expression on his face.

"Yes but he, found his mate as soon as the door was opened." My dad said chuckling.

The Alpha turned to Lydia and smiled. He didn't look as scary as he did before.

"Hello Lydia, it's nice to meet you." He stated.

Then, he finally turned to me.

"Ahh Violet. Such a pretty young girl you've become. I knew your mother. You look just like her." He said as friendly as he could.

"Thank you Alpha." I said softly.

Talking about my mum always made me go quiet.

All of a sudden, Alpha's voiced boomed in the room.

"I Alpha Christopher, allow former Alpha Charlie, to be Alpha of the Dark Light Pack. His family and friends, Clayton, Nick, Lydia, and Violet are welcome to join this pack." He said as the authority slowly vanished from his voice.

I felt all the connections with the pack fill my mind and body, finally feeling full again. I smiled at Lydia, Clayton, and my father.

"Kids, you guys can go home now. I have some Alpha business to take care of." Said my dad with power in his voice again.

"What about Nick?" Questioned Clayton.

"He's got a mate now, he'll probably be here awhile till he figure out his next move." Piped up former Alpha Christopher.

We did as told and took dads car home. Clayton drove us as Lydia stared all goo goo eyed at him. She's always like him. And I'm okay with that. I secretly hope they become mates when me and Lydia change in 2 days time. Holy shit! Tomorrow is Thursday! We'll be changing on Friday! Time has flown by. And yes, me and Lydia have the same birthdays. Another reason we make such good friends.

We got home and ate some left over pizza. I looked at the time and it was already 9:00pm! I suddenly looked out the window. It was also dark. Tiredness crept up on me slowly. I decided to go to bed early and so did Lydia. Heck! She was practically asleep in her chair! We said goodnight and told Clayton we were going to sleep. I got up to my room, closed my door, put on another pair of shorts, a baggy t-shirt, plugged my IPhone in the IHome for music. Good thing it also charges my phone. I put my hair up and turned the light off and crawled into bed. I started drifting off in la la land to the song Therapy by All Time Low. I heard the front door shut right before I fell asleep. I fell into a wonderful dream..