Skipping School.

~Chapter 15~

Violets P.O.V

I woke up a few hours later. Face to face with Donovan. Nose to nose. His arms were wrapped around my waist tightly making our bodies press together. I smiled and took in his features again all at once. But his raspy deep morning voice interrupted me.
"Are you gonna be done staring at me anytime soon? I have to go to the bathroom." He said with his eyes still closed but a smirk on his face.
My face started heating up while he opened his beautiful blue-topaz eyes.
He chuckled and lead over to kiss my crimson cheeks.
"You're so adorable when you blush." Donovan said while tucking a piece of hair behind my ear gently.
I blushed even more and he started laughing. I hit his chest lightly.
"Don't! You're so mean!!" I exclaimed dramatically.
He bit his lip to hold back his laughter.
"Listen, I'd love to lay here with you all day, but I seriously really need to go to the bathroom." He said smiling.
I nodded and lifted myself up a bit so he could pull his arm out from underneath me.

He quickly got up and then stopped when he was closer to the bathroom door and turned around to face me.
"I mean, you could come with me if you want.." He trailed off then winked at me.
Ugh! I just stopped blushing! Now my face was back to a deep shade of red. I threw a couch pillow at him and he caught it then threw it back. I caught it and set it down, playfully glaring at him. He chuckled his manly and cute chuckle then finally went to the bathroom. I sighed happily and laid down on the couch on my back staring at the ceiling waiting for him to come back. I thought about his good looks and smiled like a crazy person. I thought about our future. I was pulled out of my thoughts when someone was suddenly on top of me. Not laying on me, holding themselves up on their elbows. Oh. It was Donovan. Well duh. Who else would it be?

He smiled down at me and started showering my face with kisses. Awehhh! So sweet he is. I giggled and he stopped looking down at me adoringly. Ugh he's too perfect.
"How's the weather up there?" I whispered jokingly.
He laughed and looked down at me.
"Way better than down there, you should come up here." He said whiling grinning.
I smirked and leaned up to just peck his lips and giggled. That's the first time that I kissed him.
He pouted because I didn't kiss him as long as he wanted me to. He looked so adorably cute right now that I groaned and covered my eyes.
"What?" He asked amused.
"You're pouting! Its too adorable for me to handle Donovan!" I said dramatically.
He chuckled and moved my hands with his. He was now straddling me with my hands pinned above my head.
"Guess what?" Said my Alpha mate while biting his lip.
I blushed and suddenly my voice was dry. I wasn't used to this.
"What?" I croaked.
He leant down to my ear and whispered gently,
"I love hearing you laugh."
And the next thing I knew his hands let go of mine and were at my sides tickling me. I cried out with laughter and cried for him to stop.
"D-Don-Dono- Donovan!" I said in between laughter and squeals.
"Say I'm a sexy beast and that you're mine!" He yelled over my giggles with happiness in his voice and eyes.
"N-Ne-Never!!" I shouted while gasping for air.
He tickled me harder.
"I can't breathe stop!" I giggled.
"Then say it!" He chuckled.
My side were aching and my cheeks hurt from smiling.
"You're a sexy beast and I'm yours!" I yelled between laughs.

He stopped and kissed my cheek.
"I know I'm a sexy beast. You don't have to tell me that, like jeez. And as for you being mine, you are. But I'm gonna ask you out in a special way. So yeah." He said with a slight blush upon his face.
I faked a gasp.
"Is Donovan.. Blushing?! No! He can't be!!!" I giggled as he stuck his tongue out at me.
Realization slapped me in the face.
I had school today!!
"Ugh! Where is everyone else?" I asked panicking.
"Calm down sweetheart, they went to school. They didn't want to wake us. I called in and said we'd be home sick today." He said chuckling while taking my hands in his.
I glared at him jokingly.
"You're lucky I have the grades for this." I said while playfully hitting his arm with my free hand.
He rubbed his arm as if I hurt him.
"That really hurt! Will you kiss it better?" He asked while smirking.
I wonder if it hurts to smirk/grin so much? I giggled and lifted his arm a bit and kissed his tanned bicep. Damn.

He bit his lip and winked at me while he leant in to kiss my nose. His lips were about to make contact with my nose when his phone started ringing. He groaned and held up his index finger to say 1 minute. I smiled and nodded. Who could it be? He ran over to his phone on the coffee table and groaned once again. He looked so annoyed.. Who was it though?
"Hello?" He snapped after answering it and putting it up to his ear.
"Mhm." He said after the person on the other line said something.
"I'll bring her over after we get ready. Yes. Okay bye mum." He finished and clicked the end button on the screen.
His mum? Was he talking about me when he said 'her'? He came back over to me and went to kiss my lips this time but I put my hand on his chest and pushed him away lightly.
"What'd your mum want?" I asked curiously.
"She wants to meet you as soon as possible." He sighed.
"Can I please kiss you now? Something keeps interrupting me." He whined.
Awww.
"Okay, okay." I granted as he started to lean into kiss me with his soft lips.
There was a knock at the door just when his lips were about to touch mine.
"Oh my fucking god!" He yelled and stomped over to the door.
He swung the door open and said quite rudely,
"Busy." And slammed the door shut.

I glared at him as he walked towards be and went around him to the door and opened it with a wide smile, hoping the person at the door would forget Donovan's attitude.
"I'm sorry, he's a bit cranky this morning. Can I help you with something?" I heard a scoff from Donovan from the remark I made and smiled even bigger.
I must look crazy to this person. Oh! The person in front of me looked quite fimiliar. He had brown eyes with specks of gold in them, tanned skin, tall and muscular. Why is every guy here tall and muscular? God. He had a nose that a girl could never pull off, but it suited him. He had thin red lips and brownish blonde hair that swept over his eyes in curls.
"Yes sorry to bother you and uh, him. But I came over to give you this fudge my mum made for you guys since your new here and all." He said nervously while handing me a container with fudge in it with one hand and rubbing the back of his had with the other.
I chuckled and took the container of fudge from his hand.
"Thank you so much. Tell you mother it was very kind of her." I said sweetly.
He left and as soon as I closed the door the fudge was taken from my hands and set on the shoe rack. Then I was crushed against Donovan's chest.
"You're mine." He said with a growl.
"I-I kn-know." I stuttered.
He smiled and then his lips crashed down on mine. I smiled into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck, my fingers in his hair. But then I pulled back, I needed air and we had somewhere to be.
"Sweetheart, I'd love to get back to that kiss.. But we have somewhere to be and I'm not even ready yet." I said breathless from the kiss I just received.
He sighed and nodded his head.
I ran up the stairs after he let me go and started to get ready. I jumped into the shower and did everything I needed to do quickly. I did simple makeup, mascara and some eyeliner on my waterline. No liquid eyeliner today.

I blow dried my hair and let it fall down my back straight. I smiled liking that I felt good enough around Donovan that I didn't feel the need to dress up. I went to my walk in closet with the towel still wrapped around my body. I picked out a pair of black tights, black socks and undergarments. I got out a blue spaghetti strap and my zip up sweater that was a bit baggy and said 'Asking Alexandria' across it. It also had a hood. I got dressed and went back to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I was in such a rush. I was nervous and excited about meeting his parents. Why? I have no idea. I put my wallet, phone, charger, gum, and whatever else I might need into my black quess purse. I put on my dark blue flats and turned everything off in my room. I was all over the place. I then ran out of my room and down the stairs. I smiled when Donovan was waiting for me. I grabbed his hand and dragged him out the door to my truck. I told him he could drive since I didn't know where he lived.
"Did you leave your vehicle at school?" I asked since we said nothing of it on the way home to my house last night.
"No, my sister drives me." He said pulling out of the driveway.
I nodded and turned on the radio.
"They're gonna love you princess." He said while grabbing my hand with the free hand that wasn't on the wheel.

*Authors Note*

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update! Was bust today. The end is kind of a mess and rushed, sorry! I almost have 5k!! So proud of myself. I never knew I could do this. Sorry for mistakes! If you have any suggestions do tell. Don't forget to comment, vote, follow, and share! Have a good night/day :)