What Wandering Leads To.

~Chapter 11~

Violets P.O.V

I woke up with a headache. I was holding my head in pain as someone knocked on my door. I groaned as my head pounded. Was there a little minion with a hammer in there having a fit or something?
I growled and snapped,
"What do you want?!" I said in Alpha tone.
Yes since my dad is Alpha, I have authority as well.
"What crawled up your butt and died?" Said Lydia as she walked into my room cautiously. Let's just say people don't like to be near me when I'm angry.
"I woke up with an extremely bad headache." I said still holding my head.
She suddenly shot up and put her hands together in a pleading way and looked at me beggingly. Oh no.
"What are you thinking..?" I said a bit scared.
When she got that look in her eye, it normally wasn't a good idea.
"So.. I've discovered a power of mine.." She said excitedly.
Some werewolves got certain powers after the change. Some didn't. Some powers are rare, some are extremely special, some are plain.
"What is it?" I said anxiously.
"Healing." She said with a huge smile.
Healing powers are rare. I smiled back at her.
"Can I try to make your headache go away?" She asked nervously.
I nodded my head cautiously. She could possibly mess up. But I have faith in her. She came over to me and placed both her index finger and middle finger on each hand right on my temple. She closed her eyes and I could feel the power surging through her to me. My headache melted away as if it was nothing when it was pounding a few minutes ago. Woah! She pulled away and looked at me curiously.
"Did it work?" Lee said with hope in her voice.
"Of course it did!! This is great! We'll have a pack healer now and healing is so rare and special Lydia! We have to tell my dad!" I rambled on.
"I already did." She chuckled afterwards.
I smiled so wide I thought my cheeks would burst. I am so proud. I hope I have powers! I haven't really had the chance to see. For awhile me and Lydia just talked and caughtbup. We've all been really busy lately with everything that we haven't had the time to talk much.

We watched some episodes of Bates Motel and then she had to go because Clayton missed her. So she left and I just sat there. On a beautiful Saturday afternoon. Yes, afternoon. My clock said it's 12:50pm. I decided to go for a walk in the woods right by my house, it was like our backyard. After all, we're a family of wolves. I put on some jogging pants and a black tank. It was a bit chilly so that's why I wore pants. I went into my bathrrom that's attached to my room and brushed my hair and teeth. I put on some mascara. Hey? Don't judge. I might meet my mate.

I walked back into my room and put on my runners that were on a shelf in my walk in closet. I quietly opened and closed my door just in case my dad was sleeping. I walked down the stairs and pulled the back slide door opened and stepped onto the deck. The cool breeze nipped at my skin but didn't bother me much. I started walking down the two steps that was attached to the deck and then to the ground. I took big strides to the forest. I loved the smell off all different kinds of tree's, plants, flowers. Yes I know that its convenient because I'm a wolf but I do truly feel at home. I continued to walk and a good idea popped into my head.
"Anna do you want to go for a run?" I asked hoping she was there. She should be, I mean she is my wolf, where else could she go?
"You know you can just go. You don't need my permission. I love to be out and free." She said anxiously.
She must have really wanted to go for a run by the sounds of her voice. I stepped behind a big oak tree and quickly took my clothes off. What? I didn't bring a change of clothes with me. Which was a stupid idea not to. As soon as my clothes were gone I turned into my blackish blue coated wolf. I smiled to myself and Anna.