Part 2

New chapter as promised. 

C: Hey I just got off work

Ms. Knives : WHY DID YOU GO TO WORK

Ms. Knives : YOU JUST GOT STABBED.

C : *shrugs*

Ms. Knives : On another note. My genius friend can't hack you. He's literally devastated that a kid defeated him.

Ms. Knives : thanks for that it made my day 

C: glad to help

I glanced away from my screen. The library computers were not secure enough to do this on. I would have to pick up my personal one from Jamie.

"Hey Jamie. Nice to see you." I said as Jamie let me in. She was my best friend. My only friend. She was with me when I got powers. When my parents abandoned me because of them. She had hid me from Child Services countless times. I needed her. 

She hugged me. "Hey girl. Lemme guess, you need your computer and a good internet signal." 

"You know me so well." 

She let me set up at her desk. I quickly hacked into Ms. Knives's firewalls and traced her back to her source. She was at the Avenger's new Compound. Then I dug a little deeper.

"Holy shit!" I yelled. 

"What is it?" Jamie asked. 

"I've been texting THE  Black Widow. This is crazy!" Omg calm down. She's just one of your idols, it's okay.

"Wow, that's awesome. Are you gonna tell her you know?" 

"No I won't." I said sitting down again. "If she knows I know, she'll probably think I'm with hydra or something." 

I quickly gathered most of her contacts that could be useful. Then I closed it up and reinforced my firewalls just in case they traced the breach back to me. 

After spending some time with Jamie, I headed home. And by home I mean back to the abandoned hotel building on the corner of seventh and Blair. I snuck through a broken window and walked down the halls and up the stairs. Several homeless people lived here. Most just crashed in the halls. It was a dangerous place.

Luckily I had found a key. I went around, room by room, looking for it's room. I finally found it 312. It was a third floor one bed room. I had cleaned it up a bit. I added shelves and storage bins,  cleared all the trash out, and changed the sheets. Sadly there was no heat or water, and the best of a deep clean I could do was a spray down of chemicals. But it was still home. 

I threw my backpack on the table and put a chair under the door. I then opened the windows to air the place out. It stank. 

Munching on some pretzels, I opened a new group chat and added the contacts. 

C added Ms. Knives, ?, ??, ???, ????, ?????, and ??????. 

C : Hi! 

? : who's this 

???: Ms. Knives? Care to explain

??: why are there a bunch of question marks 

C: you guys are ms. Knives 'friends' right??

Ms. Knives : C explain right now. 

Ms. Knives : no one say their real names

?? : are u the kid that hacked me!! 

????? : Your the kid who basically broke mr. ??'s ego?? I gotta meet you.

?? : thanks a lot wings 

???: Go Brother! Get him

C has changed ?? To Mr. Ego

C has changed ????? To Mr. Wings 

Mr. Ego : srysly 

Ms. Knives : good names kid 

??? : you got mr. Egos personality completely

Mr. Ego : shut it Katniss

C : katniss are you a boy or girl?

??? : boy. Why...?

C has changed ??? To Mr. Katniss

? : I like them. Can I adopt them 

C : it's she and you seem nice

? : thx 

? : =P

?? : what's with the symbols

? : seriously are you that old??? 

C: how old is he 

Mr. Ego : older than Ice 

Mr. Ego : he's way older than the rest of us

?????? : Cept me 

?????? : but i understand slang  😎 

C changed ?? To Mr. Fossil

C changed  ?????? To youngster

Youngster : thanks  I'm a he

C changed youngster to Mr. Youngster

? : what about me? 

C : what do you do for fun

? : run 

C :  Speedy it is 

C changed ? To Speedy

 Mr. Ego : so how'd you get past my firewalls. 

C : I'll never tell

If I did a Teenwolf Wrong Number story would anyone read it? I'm bored.