Part 5

Tony's POV : 

"Hey guys Harley is coming over for the week starting Saturday." I announced to the avengers sitting in the living room. Today was Thursday. 

 I was excited for the kid to come. We had been communicating a little bit and it seemed like his home life wasn't great. I invited him to come over for the week to hang out and he luckily agreed. 

He had grown up, and wasn't that same kid who pointed a spud gun at me down at a garage in Tennessee. He was fifteen now. 

"Okay." I heard Nat say unenthusiastically. She found kids annoying. More annoying than she found adults anyway. "Great! Tell him Mario cart will be ready." Clint yelled. 

Harley and Tony private chat:

Tony : hey kid everyone is excited about u coming over

Tony : just warning you Clint will probably force you to play at least 20 rounds of Mariocart with u 

Harley : okay can't wait!

Harley : see you Saturday

Cooper's POV: 

I was doing some digging into Stark Tower, when I saw a phone signal from Tony Stark. I know it wasn't my business but my AI alerted me when he sent the text with the word kid.  

My AI didn't have a physical voice, but it alerted me in the corner if my screen. 

I copied down the contact and reinforced my firewalls. Then I closed my laptop. It was time for me to go out on patrol. I'd text the number later, hopefully it was someone interesting. 

After changing I headed out. It was sad that I immediately picked up screaming, but that's the world we live in. I ran to the alley that it came from. A woman held a knife to a teenage boys throat. She was mugging him.
I made the knife slide away into my hand. I detected metal in her shoes, so I forced the metal upward, making her fall over her own feet. The boy was still frozen in place, in shock. I grabbed the boy's stuff and shoved it at him. Then I dragged him out of the alley, until his legs started working again and he stood up.
"Just because your a boy doesn't mean your safe alone on the streets. Walk with someone next time." He nodded and I sent him on his way. 

Time Skip

I pulled out my phone. 

C : Hi!

? : who's this?

C : I stole your phone number from Tony Stark 

? : you know Tony. 

C :  I met him through a wrong number

C : he doesn't know i know he's Tony Stark. None of the avengers do.

? : I tried to hack into your phone 

? : all I got was a trapdoor that said 'If You got this far your special. My name is Cooper Van.'

C changed  C to Cooper

Cooper  : congrats! Not even Tony got that far

Cooper : what should I call you

?: should I really trust you 

Cooper :  yes you should Harley Keener 

Cooper changed ? To Harley 

Harley : your a guy right?

Cooper : nope! 

Harley : girl? 

Cooper : yup! 

Harley : wait how old are you?

Cooper : why would I tell you that

Harley : I have a feeling you already looked at my info 

Cooper : Fine 

Cooper : Your fault Your Firewalls sucked. 

Cooper : im 15 

Harley : same. 

Harley : also rude!

Cooper : you know I like you so I'll help you reinforce your defenses. 

Harley : thanks? 

Who here likes teen wolf? Just finished the last season :(

I did start a new fanfic about Nolan Holloway though!

Have a great day!