Chapter 2

Cale looked blankly at the scenery in front of him.

For him everything was black.

The people's clothes, the scenery, and also the tombstone of his dear mother.

It was so sudden― and he could only watch the worker do their job to put his dear mother to the ground.

"Hyung-nim." A quiet voice― close to a whisper entered Cale's ear.

He turned his head to the source and a view of dark hair and a pair of dark eyes come to his view.

He holds the owner's hand tightly and thin smile come back to his face.

'Oh, right. I still have you on my side.'

He ruffled the lovely dark hair fondly while the receiver just gave out a muffled sound.

"Don't worry, Dokja-ya. I will protect you."

The owner of dark hair― Dokja, pouted a little. "Hyung-nim doesn't need to always protect me. Someday, I will also protect you Hyung-nim."

Cale gave out a quiet laugh. As long as he has his dongsaeng he will be fine.

"You need to work out your muscle if you want to protect me."

"Strong is not only based on muscle. I will saw you next time."

Cale grinned. "Okay, be sure to show me how strong you are later."

*

"Deruth, I want to adopt this child."

A sudden statement coming from Drew shocked Deruth. It is a good thing he hasn't drink his tea yet, or else― he doesn't want to imagine what will happen.

"W, why so suddenly?" Deruth really can't understand Drew's way of thinking.

They just had their first son, who is now still at his 2 years old and now she wanted to adopt a baby?

'Why? I mean if she just wanted another baby then she could just ask for my help, cough... cough....'

The always happy expression Drew usually had suddenly turned solemn. He never saw Drew being this sad before.

"My acquaintances died while protecting him. That is why I need to ensure his safety and happiness as long as I am alive."

"I see...." Deruth nodded understandly.

He looked at the baby on Drew's arm. It is a cute baby with dark hair and a pair of dark eyes with little star on it. A rare color on the continent.

"You will say yes, right?" Drew says pleadingly.

Deruth sighed. He can't say no to Drew's plead and he never win any argument against Drew anyway.

"So, what is his name?"

"Kim Dokja. What a cute name, right?"

"That is....."

'A really weird name.'