Chapter 5

It was like ordinary night.

The cloudless sky is glittering with stars, it is beautiful just like the eyes Cale always seen in Dokja's.

Cale planned to see Dokja tonight after dinner.

He remembered his promise to give back the novel he borrowed from Dokja today.

So he need to finish reading it tonight, reading make him forgot the time and when he finished it was already late at night

'Dokja would be asleep right now, isn't it?'

Just when Cale wants to turn around going back to his room, he saw a glimmer of shadow coming towards Dokja's bedroom.

He doubt his eyes for a second but then decided to just goes to Dokja's bedroom.

He feels a bit uneasy.

He pushes the door knob and was shocked to see a man full of black clothing is sitting on the bed beside Dokja's sleeping figure.

"Wh-who are you?"

It would be a lie if Cale said if he is not scared.

Even though the man's face was really handsome with mysterious charm that maybe could captivated all the woman in the world, the scars that was planted on the man's face and hands, and also that gazes he gave to his brother that seemed as if wanting to take his brother away from his side.

That is why Cale fear the man.

He is scared if one of his family will be taken again from his side forever― just like what happen to his mother.

"Are you his brother?"

The man ask. His facial expression doesn't change but Cale can see how the man's eyes soften a little.

"Yes, I am his brother. And who might you be? Depending on the answer I will call out the guard."

The man didn't answer instead he rummaged through his pocket and took out a book.

"Here. Take this."

Cale accept it out of reflex.

He checks out of harmful material and was relieved as there was nothing.

"You still haven't answered my question."

The man stood up, approaching Cale 's direction.

Cale gulped but doesn't took a step back.

His gazes still remained at the man, particularly he took notice on the sword dangling around the man's waist.

He is already prepared for the worst.

Instead, the man patted Cale's head lightly.

Cale flinched by the sudden contact.

It feels weird being patted by a suspicious stranger you just met― especially in your brother's bedroom nonetheless.

"Read the book and then you will know of everything."

Then the man left with soundless step just like a ghost.

Cale still hold the book on his arm.

There is a tittle engraved on the book's beautiful cover.

Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint vol 1.

AN: first of all I am sorry that it takes too long for me to updated this.

well, there is the issue about my grade

then suddenly my disease got worsen. as I have already said in the previous chapter I am kinda allergic to chemical drug so I never used the drug my teacher gave (instructed by my parents of course)  then it got worsen, worsen, worsen until I ask my parents to go home for medical check up. there is an issue about the permission as there is still corona outbreak and blablabla. but fortunately my wish got granted and I am now at home! for just a week though then I will go on quarantine for a week before coming to the dorm. it is a pain in the ass but what can I do?

there is a gist of it.

please forgive me as I already gave all of you hope and couldn't make it true. 

~Hope you all be blessed by good health and grades!~