Chapter 4

sorry, for the late chapter.

here is your serving!

"Hyung, let's go on a picnic!"

Dokja sprinted towards Cale with the same bright smile he always wore on his face.

Cale frowned. It is quite strange for the always stay in-door child like Dokja to suddenly want a picnic out of the blue.

"Why suddenly?" Cale asks, wondering what was Dokja's plan all along.

Dokja hummed, wearing a playful expression. "Just cause' I want it."

Seeing the unchanging cold expression on Cale's face,

Dokja changed his tactics and went to making a teared puppy-eyes expression.

"Can't I?"

Well, for Cale Henituse who adored his baby brother so much, that tactic was perfect to broke Cale's reason.

Cale sighed and patted his baby brother on the head. He must take notes to strengthen his will or he can't win against Dokja's wimps.

"It is not like you can't, but everybody is a bit busy with the ongoing festival outside right now. There won't be anyone left to prepare for our sudden picnic."

"I just need you, hyung." Dokja grabbed Cale's hand on his head. "I already prepared for everything so rest assured. My dish will be as delicious as Beacrox's."

Cale gasp, his eyes widen because of shock. "You made the dish?"

Dokja pouted. "You are too much hyung. I can cook." A thin smile formed on his lips. "A bit though."

Cale is still on his shock state.

Since when Dokja can cook something?

The last time he knows, Dokja tried to made a burned caramel, making the tool he used burnt until the color went black and almost become a charcoal. The chef went mad as the result and Dokja was banned from the kitchen.

Cale gulped. Will he still be alive tomorrow?

"Aw, hyung come on. It is delicious. I can guarantee it."

*

Cale sat down on the grass field then followed by Dokja with a basket on his hand full of something rounded with white color.

Cale let out a sigh of relief. At least it is not burnt.

"Here the food."

Dokja put the basket in front of Cale and stretch out his body on the ground.

Cale took out one of the round thing and sniff on it. It radiates a delicious smell that made Cale's stomach growl.

Dokja chuckled. "There is no poison on it so you don't need to worry, hyung."

'as if you can poison someone.'

And he munch on it slowly, savoring the taste bit by bit.

It is delicious.

Maybe he is wrong and his brother actually have some kind of talent on cooking.