Chapter 16

So this is about some stupid websites like Novelhd and Teenfic, they are stealing works of authors and publishing them on their platform.

It's very depressing that Some people just for the sake of making money steal the work of writers.

As A writer I want to say that it's not easy to write a story, it requires, Time, plots, imagination, dialogues, they try hard to present the feelings which they want to show through their Fictional or non-fictional characters, They spend Sometimes alone just to think what they should write next and How they take care that they don't write something offensive that might hurt the readers, they write then edit it and then after the book is completed they edit it again so that there is no mistake.

Believe me, it's not an easy task and in Dispite of making so many efforts, many people don't vote I don't know why even though they read the story daily.

No.of votes in less than the no. of those who view it and then comes these sites.

sorry if I am sounding rude but This is very Hurting me guys! Very much.

I will take steps against the websites for sure but I also want readers to vote and support me and My book if they like it, don't be quiet please, show your support for me, my book, Please 🙏

Varun's POV

We are discussing our project in the playground while I kept looking at Divya from time to time.

Actually........I want to, it's been so long I last saw her, everyday I feel like calling her and listen to her but I can't gather up the courage in me to do that.

Sometimes I even feel like spending time with her alone, just to know that she forgave me or not because you all know that I did a very great Mistake and it must be difficult to accept it, so I don't want to take a chance, just by relaxing that she forgave me!!

I have to do something to spend some time with her to get to know it and also Aarav is behaving weird now a day, like so weird.

Divya keeps the pen between her lips and looks into her notebook.

My eyes stuck to her Face and am looking at her without a blink, will she love any boy who will Steal her heart??

But how can someone steal Heart??

Well do you know guys yesterday I tore a page from her rough Notebook in which I wrote the points of the Project.

So on that page, she wrote something like this, let me tell you.

What I expect from my Love(if I ever Fall in love)

1) he loves me more than me.
2) trust me
3) never leaves me
4) have faith in me and my Love
5) get's to know about my lies through my eyes.
6) love me even if we move apart due to some reasons.
7) most important-He should steal my heart and never Return it to me.

I don't know what to make out with that, but one thing is clear she wants Someone who will love her all his life, short and simple.

And I can also say that she isn't behind money and all.

"Varun what do you think about it?" Umesh asked suddenly

I look at him "sorry What?"

"Umm I asked what do you think about Love through Materialistic Life, can it happen??" He asked

I scratch my head "Aa well it depends what kind of love we are talking about, like Mom and Son, Son and father, Daughter and mom or Dad, Brother and Sister, Friends. So if we talk about Blood relation then if we reject Materialistic love and Accept Our True Human Loves yes it may lead to a deep bond of love"