Chapter 46

alwaysmanyata@gmail.com
Or Insta ID- alwaysmanyata

Please follow me on insta, you can send me anything related to the story ! Like posters, memes etc. I will use them as well.

 I will use them as well

Divya's POv

When Vishakha and Bhaviksha reach my house, we grab our clothes for the Diwali Party and Move to Ruhani's because that's the place where we are gonna change and it's near the venue place.

We already brought our dresses yesterday as we all were free , we went for shopping and chose Saree.

I chose Green colour saree as it's Varun's Favourite colour.

Yeah, I know that I did stupid thing by not asking him for reason, so first by impressing him and then By apologising to him I will never fight with him and also I am thinking of proposing him on Diwali which is tomorrow!

Yeah On this special day I will confess my love for him.

I know the response will be positive from his side because who the hell will kiss 3 times if you're not attracted to that person.

My Thoughts were broken when I heard Ruhani
"Why aren't you wearing your saree bhavi??"

"Nothing just going to change"

I have already changed into my saree but am just struggling up with these plates.

Hmm the I look so sexy ! I hope Varun feel hot while looking at me.

Then I saw Bhaviksha coming out of the washroom.

"Oh damn you look so sexy Bhavi" I say

"Yes you look so awesome" vish said

"Thank you but even you both so pretty, many boys will fall for you"
I want only one to fall for me and He is has alright 99.99%

I suggested Bhaviksha to slide her hair's at one side, so she did that and I made mine in a bun.

Vishakha came went to hear her and whispered something then she came to me and whispered "watch out, I think Varun will definitely kiss you today, if not that he will surely have hard time to look away from you"