Chapter 18

Please Vote and Comment! (Also for the previous chapters if you haven't!)

Divya's POV

I am in 2nd year now, God time passed very fast like thunder lightning.

So let me give you a brief description of what happened after that day when Varun and I danced, which at the end got a bit intimidating.

Umm, so the next day we completed our English project and even got good grades in our finals as well (in english).

After that, we all got busy with our exams and that's how the time departed.

But something changed, something in the way I look at Varun.

I have noticed slap marks on his cheeks when we used to pass by each other just to greet each other. He looks disturbed sometimes.

I want to know what's bothering him.

But I can't meet him as we have a break for few days as our final exams have just finished.

My bonding with Bhavi and Vish has grown very strong. We are like sisters now. They are very supportive, lovely, adorable and what not. I am blessed to have friends like them.

Suddenly my phone begins to ring. It's my lovely brother Tanmay actually I called him earlier but he didn't pick up.

"Hello Mr Bracy " I said

"Hello, ms.Toothy"

"So how come you remember me?"

"Oh stop your dramatic Acts and Tell why did you call?"

"Nothing just wanted to ask how your exams go?"

"Well they were good and how are your exams going?"

"Fine, one last exam is left, hope it goes well, passing marks will do"

"What???" I shout in shock

"What what?"

"Mr.Tanmay you are saying that you want just passing marks?? Topper is saying Passing marks!! I can't believe this"

"Divya, School was different and college is different, everything changes in college"

"Oh and this change of yours is good then?"

"I don't know but for me it's fine, after all you are there to help me out and you know I gave your number in that parent thing. So if I will do anything you will save me and you know what Divya?"

"What?"

"College is the time to study as well as enjoy! We get this chance only once, so enjoy as much as you can, make friends, bunk classes, go to parties, do freaking everything"

I laugh "Even sex"

He laughs as well "if you want then you can"

"Oh you changed so much, is it a girls effect on you"

"Na, na not now"

I giggle and he continues "you are not Understanding Divya what I want to say. I know you are brave and carefree so just don't waste your college life in just studying because marks aren't the thing which will make us happy in future but the fun memories which we spend with our friends the embarrassing moments"

I listen to him quietly "you are right but Tanmay I want to tell you something"

"What?"

"That I do Follow this you Idiot" and laugh aloud "you became such a philosopher Tanmay"