Chapter 32

Varun's POV

After a long break I will be going back to college.

The payment is done, now Maa and I am safe from him.

If I wanted I could have grabbed my house and company back from him but I didn't because I want to start up my new business myself, I want to build a house of my own for my Maa and to make my Papaji proud of me.

But there is also one thing, that I won't leave it to him either because it's my father's, I want to drag that bastard in jail, I want him to know with whom he has brought up the fight.

I am just waiting for some proofs, for that I have to plan everything clearly.

I will convert that house into an orphanage and the company will be run for the betterment of little children's as well as help the old aged. Actually that's what my Father wanted.

He wanted me to help the needy, he wanted me to give shelter to the one who require and to help them we must stay in small house as well if required to make their future comfortable.

Comfort is in having the happiness when someone bless you and a smile which they pass when we help them.

That's What I like, that's what I love.

With a smile on my face and carrying a box of laddoos with me, I drive to my College.

Laddoos for everyone and one special box of laddoos for someone special.

••••••••••••

I make everyone eat laddoo even the teacher's.

They asked what's the occasion and some even said happy birthday, some said if I got engaged to which I chuckled and said it's just simply.

Now it's time to treat someone special that to in a very special way.

"May I enter in mam?" I asked

Professor looks up at me "Yeah sure"

I walk up to the professor and said "Umm mam, Actually there is a student in your Class Divya Verma, a very big accident took place near madhvi road of a girl and she is saying Divya, I asked her about which Divya and she said Divya Verma of JSH college, she is admitted in hospital and is asking for her"

"Oh my God" said the teacher.

"Mam can You please send Divya with me?" I asked looking at Divya who is in shock as well as her friends.

"Yes yes sure, Divya Verma"

"Yes mam" She stood up immediately

"Please go with him"

She nods and grab her bag.

She rush out along with me.

When we came out of the class she began to ask moving infront "Varun who is she? I am so scared Varun"

I just walk behind her and control my laugh.

"I don't know, you can ask her yourself" I said casually

She sat in the car immediately and I sat in the driving seat.

"Drive Fast Varun" She shouts in Panic

"Yeah, sure" I said and drive to my destination.

"How does she looks?" She asked

"Umm...she...aaa...she looks Pretty gorgeous"

"Pretty gorgeous?? Who is pretty gorgeous, let me think.....umm....Diya, Riddhi, Nidhi, Leena....aahh drive fast Varun"

I park my car near pizza hut.