Chapter 13: Two conditions

This is super short beacuse i wanted to update & the next chapter will be long!
i hope you like this chapter & please i love your feedback and comments so dont hold back!

sorry for any mistakes and enjoy! 

Harry POV

I see her swing her hips to the beat of the music. I frown as the guy behind her holds her waist. She doesn’t stop him she keeps dancing on him. I feel my face turn red with anger.  She throws her head back in laughter .I should be the one making her laugh, I should be the one she dances on.  I slam my drink down at the table and stand up. I start to walk towards them and I see her glance up at me and pouts. Her lips looked full and pink and I just wanted to kiss them.

“Move it,” I told the guy harshly. The guy glared at me but walked off.

“You are a party pooper,” she pouts crossing her arms.

“What the hell are you doing?”

“I am having fun! Just like you did while we were married.” She bites back. She starts to walk off but I pull her back in.

“Why are you here.” I ask.

“With that!” I point to the guy she was dancing with. He was dancing with some other girl now.

“Styles I don’t owe you anything, I am having funnnnnnnnn something you liked to do without me” she pokes my chest. I sigh running my hand through my hair.

“Its not my fault you gave up on us.”

“What?”

“You gave up on us,” she said again. My heart ached.

“You gave up on us.”

“You gave up on us.” I heard her say over and over and ov-

“Harry!” my eyes shot open making me sit up quickly. I felt the sweat on my forehead my breathing was off. I rubbed my face and ran my fingers through my hair. It was that damn dream again. It’s been a week since melody and I had lunch. She hasn’t called or texted. I was getting worried.

“Harry!” I heard my name again. I threw the sheets off me and got up. I grabbed a shirt pulling it on as I walked out of the room. I looked down at the staircase to see Melody peeking through the door. Once she saw me she shyly smiled coming in all the way. I walked down towards her as she leaned against the door.

“Melody” I smiled.

“I’ve been knocking for awhile, sorry I came in,” she says.  I shrug.

“Still your house.” I say. She clears her throat.

“I came to give you an answer” I feel nervous now. This could be it for us or a new start. I licked my lips and stepped to the side.

“Lets go sit” I offered, she agreed I followed her into the living room. She sat down on our couch and I sat across from her. She looked nervous.

“I-I have been thinking about this all wee.” She starts.

“I weighed the good and the bad.” She licked her lips.

“I got two conditions.” I looked at her confused.

“Number one, if you go out to party please just text me when you’ll be home so I don’t stay up all night waiting for your drunk ass” she teases. I chuckle ducking my head and scratched the back of my neck. I wasn’t planning on doing anything without her this time. I just nodded.

“My second condition is” she cleared her throat and I saw her cheeks turn a light shade of pink.

“I want you to buy a new bed mattress.” This made me laugh. I shook my head grinning at her.

“Done” I said, she smiles. I get up she copies my actions. I move closer to her cupping her face.

“Welcome home babygirl” I lean in to kiss her.