Chapter 16: Lets go to the event

Next chapter gonna be SO GOOD 

 Melody POV

One month later

Liam and Zayn entered the room with the white dresser in their hands. I smiled at both of them as they placed down where I wanted. The room was finally finished. The walls were a dark teal, a painted tree above the crib that Zayn had painted he added fake flowers at the end of the branches. The white dresser was complimented with a gold mirror above it.  I added a few things on top of the dresser. And boom I loved the room.

“Wait!” Zayn said, I looked at him confused. He leaves the room and comes back with a brush and gold paint. He moves the crib back a little. He takes the small paintbrush and slowly strokes the wall with it. His back is covering what he is doing. I try to get on my tippy toes but nothing. I groan and I hear Zayn laugh.

“Ay!” I turn around to see Niall with open arms. I laugh hugging him tight,
“Hi”
“Harry is down stairs,” Niall says closing the door behind him and locking it. He took out Harry so we could finish the room. Harry found out about me remolding the room a couple days ago. Of course he didn’t know exactly why I was doing it. He tried so many times but it had a lock on it. He also tried to steal the key away, break the door and do his pout to Liam. Liam almost broke down but I stepped in. Harry was getting impatient and I just laughed. This month has been amazing. No fighting and no second-guessing. We went out to parties and events every other night. But now my bump was showing more. It just looked like I was getting fat, I didn’t really mind but I knew harry notice soon. I have been wearing the boys big sweaters, granted they only had a few big ones I had to go out to buy more. The dresses I wore were getting tighter and I don’t know how long I could hide the bump.

“Finished!” we both turn around to see Zayn smiling. He moves to the side and I grin. In Gold letters he wrote the baby’s name

 Aurora

~*~

Harry POV

I groaned throwing my phone far away. I paced around the living room not knowing what to do. There was an event happening in 2 days. It was suppose to be a perfect night. I was going to take Melody out for dinner and then ‘purpose’ again. Which in reality meant I was going to give her back the ring. She had taken it off when she left the house. I kept it and saved it, I never wanted to throw it away. but now Management wants me to tell her not to come to the event. They said they noticed her weight gain and it was bad for my image. Pictures of Melody in oversized sweats and sweats all over the Internet. I never mind what she is wearing; to me she was and is perfect. She looks cute trying to struggle with the large sleeve. Just thinking about her made my anger go away. I sighed jumping on the couch.

“Someone is in a bad mood” I heard Liam chuckle.

“No don’t talk to me, you didn’t let me see the room” I pout hiding my face in the pillow. I was so close to seeing what Melody was doing to the guest room. I wonder if it was going to be one of the rooms like fifty shades of grey. I smiled knowing Melody would laugh her ass off if she knew what I was thinking.

“Oh Harry come on, Melody forbid me.” Liam says I see him sit across from me.

“The room is finished, she told me she’ll show you soon” I got up and nodded. I was excited but it was replaced with the thought of Melody not going to the event. I frowned leaning back and resting my head on the couch.

“Seriously Harry.” Liam said, I looked at him

“Management doesn’t want me to invite Melody to the event.” I say he looks confused.

“She’s your wife, they cant control if she goes or not.” He says. I nod

“But you know they will give us hell if we don’t listen. Hours of them talking and talking.” he cracks a smile, when the video of Zayn and Louis was out of them smoking we were in a room for 5 hours just to listen to a lecture and about the contract and image and all this other crap. It was like we were 5.

“Why don’t they want her to go?’

“They said her image of her dressing and the ‘weight’ gain was bad for me” I frown.

“She’s perfect I have no idea what they are talking about” Liam smiles at, I guess he thought I would agree with them.

“Are you going to not invite her?” he asks, I bite my lip not knowing what to do or say. This was going to be a hard thing to do.

~*~

I saw her come out of the bathroom. She had a grin on her face as she claimed into bed.  My hands were behind my head as I looked up now. I felt the bend sink. Her head on my chest, her fingers tracing small figures on my stomach. I smiled wrapping one arm around her.

“What’s on your mind.” She whispers.

“I-well” I cleared my throat. She sat up facing me.

“Management doesn’t want you to come to the event with me” I quickly say. Her face shows confusion and then she frowns.

“Why?”

“They said your image is bad for me, but I don think that!” I say she sighs,

“So they are worried I’ll make you look bad. “ I nod slowly.

“You know your perfect to me and for me” I smile; she gives me a weak smile and pecks me on the lips.

“Have fun at the event, call or text me to let me know you live” a small laugh escapes from her lips. I frown.

“Melody” she puts her hands up not wanting to talk about it. she rolls over and pulls the covers up. I sigh not saying anything.

~*~

The Day of the event

Melody POV

Harry kissed me long and passionate. I pull away noticing my red lipstick all over his face. I laugh a little wiping it off. He smiles at me wrapping his arms around me.

“I wish you’d just come, I don’t care what they say.” Harry says pouting. I smile and pull away,

“Its for the best I don’t want to damage your image.” He frowns.

“HARRY” Niall yells, he sighs giving me one last kiss.

“I’ll be texting you the whole time.” I nod, he leaves me in our room. I look out the window to see the boys leave. All but Liam, he and I had prepared a surpise for the world. As the Limo leaves I see Liam’s car. He quickly gets out with the dress in his hands. I wait for him by the door, he smiles handing it to me.

After 20 minutes of me putting on the dress and make up I was finally done. The White flowly dress looked perfect. My bump was showing and I put on some flats not wanting to fall on my face.  

“Are you sure you want to do this?” Liam asks he has a grin on his face,

“Lets get to that event.”