Aquarium

"Marvus, have you seen Kangi's other shoe? We cannot find it." Punthia yelled from the other room.

"Did you check under the couch?"

"No, give me a second... found it!" They were scrambling to get everyone ready. They were planning to meet Ghantin at the aquarium, and they were running late.

"Daniel! Are you ready?" Amarvus had left Daniel to finish getting ready so he could help Punthia with the kids.

"Yeah! Just need help with the door!"

"Coming!" He pulled Oormila's hair back and rushed to the door. Daniel came out once it was open. "Alright, we have the kids, keys, snacks, Daniel- oh, harness!"

"Right," Daniel held still as Amarvus put it on and hooked the leash.

"Alright, I think that is everything. Puntia?"

"I think that is it. We should go." They hurried out the door and to the monorail. They boarded just as it was about to leave. They hurried to the aquarium one the monorail came to the correct stop. They found Ghantin and Nathen waiting at the entrance. Ghantin waved once he saw them.

"Hello, sorry we were running late. Hi Nathen."

"Hello."

"It is alright. We just got here a few minutes ago." Ghantin noticed the kids, "and who are these guys?"

"This is Kangi and Oormila," he turned to them, "Can you say hi?"

"Hi."

"Hello. It is very nice to meet you."

Meanwhile, Daniel had walked over to Nathen. Nathen was the first to speak "Hey."

"Hi, how are you doing?"

"Other than dying of embarrassment? I'm fine. You?"

"What's embarrassing?" Nathen pointed to the harness he was wearing. "Oh, yeah. I try to forget about that. I'm fine besides that too."

"I didn't know your guy had kids."

"Those are his sister's kids."

"Oh. So that's his sister?"

"Yep." Punthia walked up to them.

"Hello, you must be Nathen."

"Yeah."

"My name is Punthia. It is nice to meet you."

"Yeah, same here."

"Are you excited?"

"Yeah, this will be fun."

"I think so too. This is my kids' favorite; they have been so excited to show you guys."

"Daniel!" Speaking of the kids, their attention fell on what Daniel was doing, "You have a friend!"

"Oh, yeah, this is Nathen. Nathen, that's Oormila and that's Kangi."

"Nice to meet you."

"Hi! Nice to meet you too! I can't wait to go in."

"Yeah! They have the coolest stuff! Like this feathery thing with really sharp teeth." Kangi was talking a mile a minute.

"And there is this one spot with a trinnus tank, and you get to pet them!"

"That sounds fun!" Daniel smiled.

Punthia left the group, returning a few minutes later with tickets. They went in and both Daniel and Nathen were amazed.

They walked into a huge center room, with labeled hallways going in different directions. "Alright, where should we go first?"