After

He still remembered when he got back. His parents barely let him leave their house for the first week. He was interrogated by the police- apparently, he had been missing for two and a half months- and he gave them the mostly true story of how he was kidnapped and later rescued by someone that did not wish to be named. He never saw the kidnappers, and he did not know where they took him. His rescuer took him to a town once he had gained his strength back. The town he found was a few towns over from where he lived, and his parents were relieved to get that call from him.

His family were the only ones that he told the truth to. He doubted they would have believed him without the little souvenir he brought back. Within the following days, news stories began popping up about people being abducted by aliens. Most of them seemed to be an account of the same incident, with a few hoaxes in the mix.

It took Daniel a few weeks to completely readjust, but he was soon back in his own apartment, having to continue life as he had before. He remembered his days with Amarvus fondly, his souvenir placed on the shelf by his bed. Anyone that asked about it received the response, "I can't remember where I got it."

It had been two years- to the day- since Daniel's little adventure. He was having his brother over, and they'd been playing games most of the day. Daniel was in the bathroom, washing his hands, when he heard a yell from the other room.

"Daniel! You gotta see this!" He walked back in, the TV was turned to the news, and what he saw made his jaw hit the floor.

Amarvus?

A/N: It is done! Thank you guys all so much for sticking with this piece of fluff that my brain decided I needed to write. This whole journey has been so amazing. So final thoughts? Questions? Want something in the sequel? Leave a comment! I love getting comments from you guys! Thank you again.

-Sam