Chapter:- 9

Avni Mehta

Mom is in washroom and here, i am sitting on hospital bed waiting for her and thinking about him again.

I am sorry mom, but I am hiding something very important from you because I can handle this alone. I know that it wasn't only me who was suffering and waiting for him but my mom was too.

She never asked me about him or questioned whether he contacted me or not, but was always there to make me smile when I was sad, wiped my tears and helped me to carry on the things.

You, Mr. Neil Khanna you took my mental peace, broke my heart into millions of pieces, broke my trust and made me your toy. Haha, i remember you used to call me stupid in college. I thought that time that you were just teasing me but no. You actually was telling me and made fun of me, that how stupid I was for believing someone like you.

From last two weak i was just thinking about him and only him.Two weeks back i saw him in California, USA.

I was there for a medical camp and that was the last day there. The hotel in which I stayed, there I saw him in the reception area.

When I came back from the camp with the team of 40 doctors. There, I saw him inside the hotel, my steps automatically halted, I was between the little mob of doctors, i was sure he didn't noticed me. But know what? I was on the ninth cloud.

I was hella surprised.

"Was i dreaming? No, how could i."

I literally saw him for the first time in this seven freaking years. I was the most most and most happiest person of the planet on that moment. I saw him. He was looking damn handsome and perfect in his three piece grey business suit, just like a greek god. His hairs are settled smoothly in jel which were usually use to stay ruffled during our college days. His well built body physic made him more mature then the college days.

I can access by his eyes only that how strong he made his aura. His personality, attitude and aura is now more powerful then the college days. I can say that just by looking him. He was still calm as earlier. He was looking everywhere but me, may be trying to analyze something or searching for someone. He became a man. And i was the happiest person of this planet at that moment. Finally i got to see him. Meet him.

Tears of happiness welled up in my eyes but i wiped them. But my happiness wasn't meant for the long term, when i decided to take further steps towards him then i saw a girl reaching him and grabbing his hand. He was standing with a another woman very comfortably while holding her hand in his, like i his wife never existed.

'No he can't be him' Ms. heart excused. But i wasn't blind and stupid to not to see and understand what's going on there.

"How could you neil?" was the only question i wanted ask him and a tear made it's way to my right cheek.

**********

Writer's POV

When Avni was in California, it was the last day of her camp. She was about to go back from California the very next day, but Avni didn't know, she would have to carry the biggest sorrow while leaving that country.

Her smile died at that very instant when she saw him smiling at another woman with an emotion. He kissed that woman's forehead and in return she kissed his cheeks and then squeezed Neil's hand and gently rasped his shoulder. They were looking like a happy lovie-dubie couple. Who are here to enjoy things happily. And that was over of everything for Avni.

Neil, seriously, he actually cheated on her. Avni wasn't even ready to believe that her Neil could do something like this to her. She wasn't ready to except the fact her Neil betrayal her.