Chapter:- 16

I am so sorry for being this late. I was busy in my college admission and plus there's my elder sister's wedding!!

So wedding bells!! You know.

Just before you people start reading I would like to thank all of you for waiting this long like avni does for Neil.

Haha!! Just love you guys!

Happy Reading lovelies!!

___________________________________________
**************************************
Writer's Pov

Every medical staff, from doctor to nurse or wardboy to cleaning staff had received a letter, more a threat letter from the CEO and President of Khanna Empire himself, in order to not disclose any information regarding any doctor or medical staff who is involved in the racket of Khanna hospital.

And if anyone tried to disobey Neil, he or she will have to kiss goodbye to their own life. Krishna was the incharge of every thing regarding this racket revelation. She taking care of all the Khanna hospitals of different countries.

Everyone knew that this letter is not just a letter but their death certificate which can be signed by Neil anytime in future if they will try to go against Neil's will. So everyone kept mum.

And there was another bing in the phone.

**********

Neil Khanna

I was damn busy because of the news.

People must know that who I am.

But damn me, I haven't met her. And it's another morning, I am sitting in my cabin again. Only thinking about her.

Terrible. I also feel horrible emotionally, and while some may feel a stronger need for physical release than I do, the emotional distress is far worse than the physical. Every minute of every day, I wonder what she’s doing. If she’s happy. If she’s healthy. If she’s thinking of me, too.

The whole night, I was thinking about her only. Well, it breaks me down somewhat. I was with this girl for like more than two years, we used to go out for movies together, we used to spend like 80% of our day with each other but her studies, everything that a normal couple would do.

We both were addicted to each other. I know for sure she loved me and she still loves me like the way i can't even imagine. She never took advantage of me financially although if she would even know who i was, i knew she wouldn't have took advantage of me like that.

Whenever I was with her, it was like a bitter sweet feeling all the time. I knew she loved me, i loves her and I used to enjoy her company but at the same time I knew it is going to very hard which pissed me off whenever I used to meet her.

Till the date i was with her, there was a comfort in my heart that no one can harm her. But then suddenly, one day I have to left because of the news i got from my informers.

I never cry but tears used to roll up my eyes even when I was thinking about her, i could not concentrate on anything.

I used to hate smokers, but I started smoking myself and soon became addicted to this shit, this was the only way i could concentrate on my works. I actually do not smoke but I just light the cigar and let it burn in it own. That smell makes my mind little free; to avoid anxiety attacks I suffered through.

I used to be a very different person when she was with me, I used to love that person and now he is gone and I wonder if he is ever gonna come back. A part of me is definitely gone.

I miss her presence, I  miss this the most. It's never about intimacy of bed because i had never crossed my line because she wasn't comfortable and ready. I respect her a lot and her decisions too. But i missed Her scent, her hairs, her hugs, her voice , her beautiful smile, her eyes and the way she used to calm me down whenever I was angry.