Chapter:- 22

Hello night owls!!

As I promised; here's the another updated of this week.

Shower your love to this!
___________________________________________
**************************************

Neil Khanna

"Hmm!" Putting the file aside, I stood up. I already knew, it must be D'Souza who did it. Good thing that there's no picture available of us.

"Why is it still on the internet?" I asked calmly.

"In the process, boss. I had already ordered our IT team and marketing team to erase the whole mess. maybe within next half an hour you'll find nothing on the internet regarding this." Krishna said professionally.

"It better be." I comprehend.

"Seize every project that D'Souza's have with us. Their company's shares will automatically decrease. And rest, you both know what you have to do." I commanded.

"Of course, boss. Tommorow morning you'll get the news of D'Souza's downfall." I nodded to Krishna. They will definitely gonna pay for what they did to my wife.

"President, what will you do next? Mr. & Mrs. Khanna are on the way to India. Plus Armaan sir and Natasha ma'am are also arriving tomorrow." I heard DD. Everyone in my family knows about Avni. I told them because I felt right to tell them about her.

Plus, they keeps any alliances away from me or i do it myself.

"It better be." I comprehend.

"It's time to introduce her to the world." I said monotonously. Her life will never gonna be same. And in this she will definitely need my family with Neela mom.

***********

Writer's Pov

DD and Krishna inhaled a deep breath as Neil commanded.

This news is going to create a havoc. The news will be the headlines of every news channels for months. Their work is going to get increase as they have to handle the whole matter because it's not about Avni's introduction as Neil's wife only,but also Neil's family because no one knows how Khanna siblings look.

"As you say, president." DD obliged.

"Yes." Krishna joined DD.

"Krishna, send a car to bring Neela mom here." Neil ordered and left the study room. He was followed by DD and Krishna.

DD and Krishna's heart was pumping fast seeing their boss this calm because when they ever create even a single mistake in Avni's report in last seven years, he used to turn his office upside down but today he is dangerously calm.

"It's the silence before the storm." DD said quietly meanwhile they're following Neil to his room.

"D'Souza is gone." Krishna gulp down the saliva.

"Of course he is." DD apprehend. He knows that either D'Souza will be die or compel to live a life in this world's hell hole because what he did to Avni and khanna's name is unforgivable.

He is aware of this maniac state of Neil. Last time he was him like this when he left Avni behind and lost his families peace.

********

As they entered the room, they heard Avni's faint voice. It was hoarse. As soon as Neil opened the door, what he saw caught him off-guarded 

Their room was nothing but a mess. LED screen was broken, the bedsheets was dishevelled and there, Avni was standing in the middle of the room holding her mobile on her ears. She was a crying mess. She definitely wasn't in a good state of mind right now.