1

😗sorry for any mistakes

🎶who can I love when they tell me I can't love myself?How in the hell could I possibly love someone else? 🎶

How in the hell could I possibly love someone else? 🎶

Kimoria sang Brent lowly while she cleaned and reorganized her room. It was finally summer and school was finally over. She just graduated last month and she was exhausted.

She was mentally and emotionally exhausted. Her last two years of high school were tough, especially her senior year.

Everyone says that your senior year is your "best year" but let Kimoria tell it, she hated every last second of it. She didn't mess or talk with anyone at school.

The only time she talked to someone was as if they had the same class together and even then she would only talk to them in class.

She didn't participate in any senior activities except graduation. She felt like it was pointless if she didn't have at least one person to talk to so why participate.

Kimoria was uncomfortable with talking to other people besides family. She wasn't always like that but things happened.

She didn't even want to have to go to graduation or even have a graduation party. Her family had begged her to.

They wanted to celebrate her accomplishment of graduating. Kimoria didn't care though. In her mind "celebrating" brought up moments she desperately wanted to forget.

She ended up celebrating anyway after her family told her about all the money and gifts she would get.
One thing she wasn't going to do was turn down gifts and money especially when she didn't ask for it. 

"KIMMY" her mom Erin yelled making her sigh walking out her room to her parents' room. She never understood why her momma would yell when their rooms aren't that far apart from each other.

"Yes," she said blankly, staring at her mother who was lying in the bed.

I swear if she called me in here to get a remote I'm a drag that ass out that bed she thought to herself.

"Why you looking at me like that," she said, mugging her daughter."Mommy..... you just yelled my name like we are just so far from each other," she said, squinting her eyes at her mother.

"Kimmy if you don't want to talk to me then just say that," her momma said fake pouting.

"GIRLLLLLLL" she playfully rolled her eyes and laughed.Erin laughed. "But are you hungry ?" she asked.