48

😗sorry for any mistakes

Atlanta GAMay 10thFriday

Atlanta GA
May 10th
Friday

"Baby yo head too big fa' me ta' be doin this every otha' day" Jermaiah chuckled, rubbing oil on Kimoria scalp.

It's been 2 almost 3 weeks and Kimoria still hasn't woken up. Jermaiah moved her to a private hospital after reporters and journalists and news cast outside Grady trying to get information out of everybody that walked out.

He also didn't like Grady hospital or the nurses trying to flirt with him while he was there with her. They say they were 'comforting' him but he knew they weren't and cussed every single one of them out. Kimoria had to get a new nurse every day because of it til after a week he just moved her.

The private hospital was better. The room reminds him of the suite they stayed in at the 4 seasons Atlanta on her birthday.

Jermaiah grabbed the vaseline and put it on her lips before pecking them a few times. He sighed, wishing she would wake up.

Her bruises were healing a lot better but the doctors say it's the same thing over and over. Nobody knew when she would wake up.

This has been probably the worst few weeks of his life. Everyone has been told to have faith but he couldn't. Every time the doctors told him she was making progress, he felt as if they were lying to him. Just how he felt when his mom passed away.

He hasn't left her side yet, he wanted to be the first person she saw when she woke up. He got in the bed with her and snuggled up with her like he always did. He stared at her as memories started to flood his mind.

🎶I thought that things like this get better with time But I still need you,🎶

"Oh this my bro, Jaw" Bryson said, turning to showcase his friend who was sitting in the booth. Kimoria didn't see anyone sitting there.

Pause. Did he just say his name is Jaw? This nigga be bitting ankles? Kimoria thought to herself .
They locked eyes, Kimoria broke eye contact and tilted her head smiling "Hi" she said, waving.

He stood up and looked her up and down while licking his lips "Wassup" He said with a head nod.

🎶I miss you, like everyday
Wanna be with you, but you're away🎶

"I know you prolly hear this alot, but you have some really pretty eyes." she softly said, still staring at him making him chuckle.