5

😗sorry for any mistakes

2 months later......

"H-hello,"  Kimoria said once she answer the phone

"H-hello," Kimoria said once she answer the phone

Over the past 2 months, she and I have gotten real close. We're always together or talkin in some way. If we ain't out sumwhere we on FaceTime or textin. It makes it better dat nene LOVES her.

This my lil baby in my head.

I frowned at the sound of her voice. She sounded like she had been cryin.

"Yo, you been cryin," I asked looking in the camera she had me looking at the ceiling.

"...."

I smacked my lips "Kimoria" I said seriously I heard her sniff. That alone almost pissed me off.

Even tho I have only known her for a short time I've noticed that she ain't an emotional person so her cryin rn don't sit right with me.

"Okay yes b-but i—stop" I cut her off

"I'm bout to come get ya. we goin onna ride" I told ha and got up from the couch to get my hoodie from the kitchen.

"Jermaiah" she sighed.  I looked at the camera.

"That's my name love" I cooed. I laughed to myself.

I know she sick of me

She sucked her teeth "you don— Kimoria put sum damn clothes and shoes on I'll be outside in 15." I said cutting her off and hanging up.

She should know by now Ion care. Besides, I ain seen ha since Wednesday and it's Friday.

Nene is out of town in Houston wit my granny and pops for the weekend to see my granny's sister.

Damn I miss my angel

I put my black crocs on and grabbed my keys befo turnin the alarm on left.

I locked the door and walked to the car. Before I got in the car I looked around my surroundings. You never know when a nigga wanna act like a bitch nowadays.

I got in and started the car and headed throws mama house

She better be ready or I'm shooting her ass in the foot

_________________