C h a p t e r 4

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Why can't I get her out of my head

"Why can't I get her out of my head."

Walking down the street, Kokomi teruhashi currently had a lot on her mind.

"Even though it's been a couple of weeks I can't believe how embarrassing our first meeting was. Not to mention she didn't even say oh wow to me at all."

"What am I going to do?"

Also walking down the street, Chiyo Yumehara currently had a lot on her mind too.

"What I'm really worried about is my relationship with y/n. I really want to get to know her better but I always get all flustered when I'm around her."

But suddenly,

"Kokomi?"

"Yumehara?"

They meet.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Is this the first time we've met outside of school?" Yumehara asked. The two were currently sat together in a fast food restaurant.

"You know I think you're right."

"I wish I knew before that you like to come to this place."

"Yeah it's quiet, makes a good place to study or read."

"Neat.."

Both of the girls took a sip of their drinks. An awkward silence enveloped the two when they broke eye contact.

"This is akward. We barley talk at school what are we supposed to talk about here."

"Do we even know each other well enough for me to just call her Kokomi like that."

Both of them stopped drinking and spoke in order to restart the conversation.

"So.."

"Hey.."

A groan left both of their lips when they spoke over each other.

"So are you excited for that school field trip coming up?" Yumehara finally managed to relieve the awkward tension between them.

"Yeah I'm super excited I love Okinawa!"

Both of them had a dreamy look on their faces as they began to fantasise.