C h a p t e r 7

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Small droplets of water clung onto Kaidou's body

Small droplets of water clung onto Kaidou's body. The heat from the sun beamed down onto him, sweat mixing with the salty water from the ocean.

He thought back to what had just happened.

Y/n attempted to teach him how to swim.

He remembered how her hands felt against his skin when she was helping. Kaidou remembered every inch of her body that came into contact with his.

She was addicting.

These thoughts felt foreign in his mind but he couldn't help it. He had a whole part of his brain dedicated to her.

"Isn't this so much more fun when we're not with the others?"

Those were the last words she said to him before they had to leave.

It was true.

Everything felt so dream like when he was with her. Pure happiness always filled his heart, leaving it beating faster than it usually would.

These feelings that she causes leaves him wanting more.

He would choose her over anyone and everything else.

And that's what makes y/n so scary.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Y/n sat on a grey couch multiple men standing behind her.

Opposite her was another couch, accompanied by a middle aged man smoking a cigarette.

"I heard that there was a psychic here?" She maintained her usual composed manner, contrasting the shady men surrounding her.

"Tch, that's what your here for." The man sat on the couch took the cigarette out of his mouth, threw it on the floor and crushed it under his foot.

"Listen girly, when you came to us asking about a deal I wasn't expecting this." The man let out a small laugh to mock her, yet she still held a smile

"We aren't going to sell out our trump card for free. You're going to have to pay up for that." A sickening grin was plastered on his face.

Y/n picked up a bag she had brought along with her and placed it on the small table in between the two.

"I'm not going to hand him over for chump change-"