C h a p t e r 5

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Small groups of students stood scattered around the airport

A miserable atmosphere had replaced the once joyful one.

The PK students were supposed to attend a school trip to Okinawa. Unfortunately once they arrived, there had been an announcement that a typhoon had disrupted the trip.

The student's attitudes had immediately changed upon hearing the news, the happy students now depressed.

Except for one

Y/n sat down, hands neatly placed on her thighs and a calm, unreadable expression painted onto her face. She looked over the wave of upset student before her eyes locked onto one.

Kaidou was sat on one of the seats opposite her, arms hugging his knees with comical tears pouring down his face.

He had only looked up once he felt a presence standing over him. Kaidou's eyes met y/n's, she looked at him with the smile he had grown to adore.

"Mind if I sit here?" Y/n pointed to the seat next to him.

"O-OF COURSE NOT UH Y-YOU CAN SIT THERE!"

"Thanks."

She sat down and Kaidou had already forgotten about the typhoon.

It was scary how easily she could make him forget about something he was so upset over just a few moments ago.

It wasn't natural.

"It's such a shame that the trip was cancelled." Her tone held no traces of disappointment.

"Oh um yeah."

Y/n had brought up the topic and yet he felt almost happy. His mind seemed to stop worrying about the typhoon because it was her that was talking to him.

"Say Kaidou, if the typhoon doesn't go away wouldn't it be nice if we go on a trip together, alone?" She looked at him with a sweet smile.

"R-REALLY!?" Kaidou let out his excitement at the thought of being alone with her.

"Of course! I could bring you along as my pet."

Kaidou wasn't sure why he felt so happy when she said that or why his cheeks felt like they were burning.

"Pet? W-what do you mean by that?"