Chapter 4: The Beginning Of His Threats

While the group still discussing about what their next move are, something crash to the ground causing dust starts to cover their view. They were all shock at first but, they all draw their weapon and ready to fight whoever or whatever they may face. As the dust clear a bit, they notice a guy with black coat and dark purple hair standing in front of them.

The purple haired guy notice of their awareness, "now now, don't be so serious", he said playfully.

The group look at each other, "who are you?", Jayden asks, "and what do you want?".

"My name is Nyx", he answered, "and I want that girl to come with me", he said as he points at Luna.

Luna was shocked and come back to reality as Tyler grab her hand, "sorry pal, but not gonna happen", he said.

"Really, 'no', but I can't do that. It's my mission to take her to my lord", Nyx said still in playful tone.

"Your Lord?", Luna thought.

"Look Nyx, no means no!", Tyler said as he grip Luna's hand tighter.

Nyx just sigh, "in that case-", he said as he draw hi scythe making the group more aware. Nyx charge towards them, Katherine quickly use her magic to make a barrier, "you can't hide forever you know!", Nyx shout.

"Does anyone have a plan! Now would be the right time!", Katherine said trying to hold up the barrier.

They all think for a little while until Tyler comes up with one, "I'd have a plan!".

Outside the barrier, Nyx still hit the barrier with his scythe until he notice a crack, "if you're not coming out, then I'll just come in!", he said. Instead of breaking the barrier, it's just explode making Nyx jump back, "what a surprise", he said.

Ezra and Jayden comes out and runs around him in the shape of a circle, "please, hopes this works", Jayden thought.

Nyx just look at them running around him, "this is not a playground", he said, "you kids real- huh", he stop talking when he realised they're trying to blind him with dust, "nice trick", he said and jump high up but when he's in the mid air, he saw something.

It's Olivia! She use her wings to fly up high to attack him with her bow and arrow ready, "gotcha!", she said as she shoot him with her arrow.

Nyx got hit and fell to the ground. As he get back up again, Luna and Tyler change towards him and slash him in opposite directions making Nyx drop his scythe. As the dust starts to fade, in front of Nyx, Katherine holding her sceptre in front and focus her spell towards it. She aim towards the ground and few seconds later, thorns start to wrap around Nyx making him hard to move, forcing him to his knees.

Nyx try to pull himself out, but it's just useless. He look up and see the 6 teenagers standing in front of him, "what're you gonna do now?", he asks, "kill me?".

The group look at each other and look back at him, "we're not a killer", Jayden said, "we just want to know who sent you".

"You really think I'll tell you", Nyx said.

"Kath", Olivia said signalling her best friend.

Katherine nuse her magic to tighten the thorns making Nyx scream in pain. As Katherine loosen the thorns a little, Nyx just give up, "alright alright! My lord's name is Zain, and he's the king of Tenzalla", Nyx replied.

They were shock, "what?", Luna asks.

Nyx look at Luna with confused look, "do you lost memory or something?", he asks.

"Yes, she lost her memory alright", Tyler said.

"I see, now it'll be easier for Zain to win", Nyx said, "there's also a massage for those who still fight for saving Tenzella", he started and the group look at him with curious look, "if you want to save Tenzella, then she will be your last hope", he said look directly into Luna's face.

"Anything else?", Ezra asks.

"And if you want to stay alive, you just need to bring Luna to Tenzella", he said.

The group look at each other until they heard Nyx let out a loud gasp. They all look at him and shock. A spear stabbed him from behind. Nyx body was covered with black smoke and once the balck smoke clear, the spear drops along with the thorns. When they look who's spear it is, they saw someone.