Chaptet 6: Tragic Love In Enchanted Forest

The next morning, the girls prepare their things like weapons, supplies and extra money. Meanwhile the boys meet commander Axel to get the map to the enchanted forest.

Inside the house, Katherine is wearing white long sleeves, yellow jacket and light gray pants along with light blue scarf which the edge reach her knees and white travel boots, ''Luna'', she called while walk to their room.

''Yeah?'', Luna asks while exit the room and she's wearing a casual clothes.

''Can you try this on for the quest?'', Katherine said as she hand Luna some clothes.

Luna take it, ''uh, sure'', she said, ''where'd you even got these?'', she asks.

''It's just my old mission uniform and since I don't use it anymore, maybe it'll fits you'', she replied.

Luna smile at her and go to the room passing Olivia who is wearing a gray shirt with black cloak nearly matches her wings, dark gray travel boots and light gray a pants. As Luna leave room, she look at Katherine, ''what's with her?'', she asks.

Katherine just chuckle, ''she's just wearing my old mission uniform'', she said, ''if she wearing just normal clothes, I'm worried she'll get a fever from cold temperature''.

''I see'', Olivia simply said.

Luna already open the door making the 2 girls look at her. Now Luna is wearing white long sleeves with white hoodie jacket reach her legs with light blue stripes on the edges and opening on the front, revealing a white pants and light blue travel boots, ''how'd I look?'', she asks.

''It suit you perfectly'', Katherine replied and Olivia nods in agreement.

At that moment, the boys enter the house with the map on Tyler's hand. He is wearing a similar clothes as Luna but, black long sleeves, black jacket with red stripes on the edges, gray scarf, black pants and maroon travel boots.

Ezra is wearing white shirt with only quarter sleeves, gray scarf, white pants and light gray travel boots.

Jayden is wearing a white shirt with quarter sleeves, sleeveless dark gray hoodie with dark yellow on the edges that reaches his legs with opening the front, yellowish pants and white travel boots.

''So,are we rea-'', he asks but stopped when he look at Luna and his face turn to light red, ''oh! L-Luna, um...y-you l-look beautiful - I mean good'', he said blushing.

''Oh um, thanks'', Luna replied and she look around try to change the subject, ''alright, let's go then'', she said as she equip her black sword on her left waist and left the room.

The other 4 look at those 2 until Luna left and laugh at Tyler as Luna left, ''just tell her already'', Jayden said.

''Yeah, we know you love her'', Olivia said.

Tyler look at them annoyed, ''don't be ridiculous guys'' he said, ''I mean, we just met a week in a half'', he states and look where Luna just walk away, ''I don't think she felt the same way'', he said sadly.

''You just need a little confident on yourself'', Ezra said as he place his hand on Tyler's left shoulder from behind.

Tyler look at him and take a deep breath, ''come on, let's go'', he said and equip his gold looking sword on his back. They all head outside where they spot Luna is waiting for her friends.

''Hey, what took you so long?'', she asks.

''Oh, sorry about that, we just making sure everything is being prepared'', Tyler lied.

They all walk with Tyler holding the map leading them and jayden helping him. They all passed the many villages for days and sometimes stopped to buy something.