10

Vincenzo POV:
I stood in front of the intruder, while Alfonso twisted a knife in his leg. "Im going to ask again, who the hell sent you."

He sat tied to the chair in pain, not saying a word.

"Fine!" The man finally spoke after using my personal favorite, the shock knife. 100 volts of electricity on a blade sharp enough to cut through bone. "I was sent to send a message."

"What message." Pavel seared.

"He wants you to know, that none of you are safe, he's going to kill your little mafia Princess just as easily as he kidnapped her eleven years ago, and once he's done, he'll kill each and every one of yo—"

He couldn't finish before I took my gun out and shot the bastard in the head. Alfonso and Pavel looked at me in shock. I've never lost my cool like that before. Ever.

I had just killed a valuable piece of intel. "Guys I'm..."

"I would have done the same." Alfonso spoke.

"No one talks about killing our sister." Pavel stood emotionless. "Plus he wasn't going to talk, he's more useful dead."

"We can run his ID and see if we get a hit." I spoke.

"No need, already got one." Pavel spoke. Alfonso and I stood confused. "I've seen this tattoo before." Pavel stood with a black light over the guys arm. "It's a black light tattoo, there was a small gang we decimated 15 years ago, the leaders crest was black light so that their men were less identifiable.

"If you decimated them, then whats he doing here." Alfonso asked.

"We were never able to find the leader, he went into hiding but, we killed all his men and his high ranking officials."

"What's his name?"

"Rafael Mariano."

I turned to Alfonso in shock.

"What do you mean it's Rafael?" Max asked confused.

"You know of him?" Isa asked.

I looked at her with pitty, "Rafael Mariano....is our uncle."

"What?" Nik announced.

"Uncle?" Asked Adrian.

"Half Uncle." Alfonso added.

"He was our fathers half-brother, he was older but since our grandmother had an affair, he wasn't blood, so instead our father inherited the mafia. He resented our father ever since, but he disappeared twenty years ago."

"I can't believe this." Gio mumbled. "This entire time it's been him. He's been planning this since before Isa was born, he knew he couldn't defeat our father himself, so he tried to make the one mafia he knew could do without them even knowing it."

"Then destroy our mafia in the process, so he could be the most powerful." Isa exclaimed.

"Wait guys," Max started. "There's two things in this world he wants: power...and revenge. He wants to destroy our father. The one way to do that is to kill us....do you know what this means?" Everyone shook their heads. "It means he needs our dad to know were dead, dads alive!"

"And he has him." I added.