11-15

Chapter 11

Today, Zhao Donglin came to the town for a meeting. After the meeting, he went back to the village with a few village party secretary. When passing by the supply and marketing agency, he saw a group of people watching the excitement at the door. In the middle of the crowd, two women were pushing. To be precise, It was one of them who unilaterally pushed the other.

The party secretary Zhao Donglin sent was from several other village party secretary, including Xiang Kaiming from Xiaoling Village and Dong Haotian from Dayu Village.

"Hey, isn't that Lu Chengyuan and his two daughters-in-law?"

Zhao Donglin heard the phrase "two daughters-in-law" and turned to look at Xiang Kaiming, the secretary of Xiaoling Village. Xiang Kaiming explained to Zhao Donglin with a look of interest, "You just came back and don't know that that is Lu Chengyuan, and the one in white clothes is from before Lu Chengyuan. The daughter-in-law, she is pretty good, but she was driven back to her natal family by the Lu family after three years of marriage. He said that there are three unfilial piety, and the last one is the greatest. The other one in blue clothes is Lu Chengyuan's current daughter-in-law. I heard that It's a great one, and it's docile to the Lu family's ups and downs."

It stands to reason that men shouldn't talk about these gossips behind their backs, but this fact is too new, and it has made the street, plus Xiang Kaiming is only 37 or 18 years old, naturally less calm than those older leaders.

Those who watched the excitement around, didn't understand the relationship between the three people before, and now they listen to Xiang Kaiming's words and instantly give initiation.

"Not bad, I found two daughters-in-law, the Lu family is blessed."

"If I remember correctly, Lu Chengyuan's father seems to be the captain of the production team."

"Yes, Lu Yougen's son."

"No wonder you are kicking the first wife, Lu Yougen, the ancestors of the Lu family are looking forward to staying in the Lu family."

"That's true, but Lu Chengyuan's first wife is better-looking than this one."

"The good-looking one must be the one in front, pure and gentle, but the body looks weak, not like the one in the back, strong, and it must be hit by one blow, holding two in three years."

"Hey, Director Xiang, you can tell us, how about this next one, are you pregnant?"

Xiang Kaiming didn't put on any leadership prestige. He turned his head and smiled and said, "I haven't heard, if you are pregnant, then Old Lady Lu will definitely have to beat the gongs and drums to let the whole village know."

Everyone laughed.

The branch secretary of Daewoo Village is also surnamed Dong. Although he is not related to Dong Changgui's family, the family of the same surname belonged to the same family five hundred years ago. This will see Dong Jiahui standing there and being pointed out. Dong Haotian frowned and walked up unhappy. Go and help her out.

"what happened?"

"Brother Haotian."

Dong Jiahui turned her head and saw Dong Haotian as if she saw her relatives. From the moment she accidentally bumped into Li Caifeng, the whole thing developed in a weird direction. The ex-husband Lu Chengyuan appeared, and Li Caifeng instantly pulled her as if he had robbed him of the man. He refused to let her go, saying that she was trying to seduce a man or something, and within a short time she surrounded a group of people, but Lu Chengyuan had a problem with his mind, saying something "it's not about Jiahui" beside her, "Don't hit her if she is weak." She's gone", the more Li Caifeng pushed, the more vigorous Dong Jiahui wanted to knock Lu Chengyuan on the head with a stick to see if there was straw in his mind.