26-30

Chapter 26:

Zhao Donglin, who never blinked his eyes when the troops faced all kinds of hardships and **** sacrifices, always remained calm and self-sufficient. At this moment, he was completely stunned. It was throbbing.

This situation is definitely not going to go on. In the dim bed curtain, Zhao Donglin and Dong Jiahui under him are facing each other.

"you..."

He wanted to ask Jiahui what was going on, but when the words came to his lips, he found that he couldn't ask.

Seeing her pale and frightened, Zhao Donglin was afraid that what he shouldn't say would not only not comfort her, but would make her more irritated. As for Dong Jiahui, she was more shocked than Zhao Donglin, because she had no memory of the original owner, so she really didn't know what was going on!

She only knew that the original owner was divorced because he couldn't give birth. After crossing, she accepted the fact that she had become an abandoned wife inexplicably. But now, the original owner turned out to be a big girl with a yellow flower. It is possible that the two of them were married to Lu Chengyuan in the past few years. Just cover the quilt and chat?

What kind of sand sculpture plot is this?

Dong Jiahui looked at Zhao Donglin suspiciously, for fear that he could not explain what he asked.

Within a few seconds, Dong Jiahui quickly figured out the excuses to deal with. It is certain that the marriage between the original owner and Lu Chengyuan is not true. If Zhao Donglin asks, she will say that Lu Chengyuan is not humane. Anyway, it is impossible for Zhao Donglin to go to Lu Chengyuan. Verify the truth of the matter.

She had already figured out the reasons for the response, but found that Zhao Donglin was a person who did not follow the routine. He did not ask any questions, as if calmly accepting this fact, and at the same time, he ended this unharmonious movement. , Turned over and lay down beside Dong Jiahui, put Dong Jiahui in his arms, patted her on the shoulder, and gave her silent comfort.

Zhao Donglin's heart was naturally not as calm as it appeared. He roughly guessed several possibilities, but no matter which possibility it was, Jiahui was burdened by the pressure of public opinion that a woman should not bear.

He couldn't believe that if Jiahui hadn't met him, what she would face when a woman who got divorced because of unjustifiable charges, he couldn't help but feel sorry for her when he thought of this.

"Go to sleep, don't think about anything, just sleep."

Tomorrow is another day, and tonight is destined to be an impressive wedding night.

Dong Jiahui was not sleepy at first, but Zhao Dong's words seemed to have some magical power, or her body was exhausted when she got up too early this morning. When she closed her eyes, she soon heard even breathing.

Zhao Donglin's gaze shifted from the bed curtain above his head to Jiahui's face. The person was still this person, but the feeling was different.

How should I say, this is a surprise and a fright.

He was amazed at the matter itself and wanted to explore the truth of the matter. As for other things, he didn't care that much. After all, what he saw at first glance was Jiahui's character and temperament, and other conditions were just external.

In the Lu family a few miles away, Lu Chengyuan looked at the whirling shadow of the tree outside the window. He knew that today was Jiahui's wedding day, and he also knew that she had found a very capable man this time.