61-65

Chapter 61:

Departing in the morning, it took a whole day on the road to reach the provincial capital.

In addition, there is another unexpected thing, that is, Zhang Qiaoer's motion sickness is very serious, and the sky is dim all the way, Jiahui looks a little unbearable, and feels a little guilty to let an old man follow along.

On the road, Meixiang took care of Zhang Qiao'er, Jiahui took care of him, and Donglin and Dong came to see Yingbao's black eggs and the other for things. The family was a little dizzy. When the car reached the destination, everyone followed loose. Take a sigh of relief.

"Oh my god, I'm finally there."

When Zhang Qiaoer got out of the car, her legs couldn't stand still, and she shivered softly. Meixiang supported her.

Jiahui hugged and let go and asked with concern, "Mom, how are you? I'm sorry, let you follow us and suffer."

According to conscience, it is not easy for a mother-in-law to follow into the city. Not to mention this era, there are still many old people in the 21st century who are unwilling to leave their homeland to live in the city.

Of course, Jiahui also knew that her mother-in-law was willing to suffer this hardship not for herself but for the children, and because she knew that when Jiahui was persuading her, she focused on the black egg going to school.

The relationship between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law is naturally difficult, but it can be said to be easy and easy. It is to give the mother-in-law enough respect and put her husband and children first. Those who are daughter-in-law must understand that a daughter-in-law is a daughter-in-law, and an outsider in a mother-in-law's house. While being self-reliant, don't think of yourself too much, so that the relationship will get along better.

Zhang Qiao'er was originally not very good in her body and heart, but her daughter-in-law said that she was embarrassed to say something, and waved her hand, "It's nothing, just let me take it easy."

Jiahui smiled and turned to ask Zhao Donglin, "Is the place still far away? It's really inconvenient for us to bring so many things. Why don't we find a place to eat slowly?"

Zhao Donglin raised his wrist to check the time, shook his head and said, "It's late, and we can't get on the bus late. Let's work harder. Go and settle down first."

Since Zhao Donglin said so, Jiahui naturally had no objection. After all, Zhao Donglin had come to know the road, and everyone else had come to the provincial capital for the first time and had no experience.

On the other hand, she just took the children, not as good as the two brothers carrying luggage and carrying baskets all the way.

Several people walked to the bus station with their children's luggage and waited for about 20 minutes before they waited for the bus passing by Wudong University. When they got on the bus, they were "looked differently" by other passengers on the bus because they were carrying baskets. Mei Xiang is still a little girl, a little embarrassed to receive such "attention" for the first time, her face blushed when she grabbed the corners of her clothes, while Jiahui was more at ease, turning a blind eye to those strange eyes.

If it was before the crossing, she might think it was a shame. After experiencing the crossing, experiencing this era, and experiencing the country life day after day, Jiahui's mentality naturally changed.

Poverty does not mean inferiority. Although they seem to be full of rural flavors and incompatible with this city, they are using their own efforts to change their destiny. I believe that in the near future, they will be able to get rid of poverty, and they will never be easy to talk because of their clothes. Well, ridiculed.