16-20

Chapter 16:

Chen Guixiang was very excited when she heard what Zhao Juhua said, but after all, she is an adult who has eaten rice for decades, plus the empty joys before, today even if she is happy in her heart, she did not express her emotions too straightforwardly.

Chen Guixiang first inquired about Zhao Donglin's personal situation carefully, and Zhao Juhua said without concealment. For example, Zhao Donglin has been smart since he was a child. He has been a company commander and retired in the army for more than ten years. The leader of the army liked him to arrange a job for him.

Regarding Zhao Donglin's previous marriage, Zhao Juhua attributed the mistake to Wang Mei alone, saying that she was unwilling to be reconciled to the hardships in the countryside, and that she had a special purpose in marrying Zhao Donglin.

"Auntie, don't worry, since I dared to come today, it is impossible to introduce the bad guy to Jiahui. This Zhao family is indeed a good first-class family. His mother Qiaozi has never reported a bad reputation for abusing his daughter-in-law in our village. "

The previous daughter-in-law Wang Meiqiao and aunt Wang Meiqiao were also very good to her. Some people in the village said that the Zhao family was too good to Wang Mei. This raised Wang Mei's heart and looked at Shu, and was not satisfied.

Chen Guixiang thought while thinking, Zhao Juhua is still very credible in Chen Guixiang's eyes. The man she came to talk about in person is absolutely not bad, and she has already made the village party secretary at a young age, and is considered to be a good one in the entire commune. It's time for noodles.

I thought that if this happened, those who looked down on their daughters were divorced before, and introduced some crooked melons and jujubes. They had to let them see that their daughters were also wanted.

"Then what does he mean?"

"Of course it is married to the partner of Jiahui, aunt, as long as you agree, we will follow the arrangements later."

Chen Guixiang thought for a while. Anyway, it's better to meet. I heard that young people in the city have begun to fall in love freely. They are looking for like-minded revolutionary partners. They don't pay attention to this in the countryside. They are still blind marriages. To marry, Chen Guixiang is also willing to follow the fashion this time, so she can let her daughter see her and decide for herself. The Lu family's mistakes must not be made again.

"I promised to meet, Jiahui, then I have to ask again."

With Chen Guixiang's words, Zhao Juhua was relieved for the most part, who didn't know that Aunt Guixiang had the final say in most things in this family.

"That's OK, then I'll go back first, and don't delay Auntie and Jiahui's own words, Jiahui has answered. Aunt told me as soon as possible, let's arrange things earlier."

The two talked and laughed, and Chen Guixiang sent Zhao Juhua outside the courtyard and turned around and entered Dong Jiahui's room.

Dong Jiahui had just fallen asleep for a while, but she slept softly and could wake up with a little noise. At first, Chen Guixiang and Zhao Juhua talked in a low voice. Later, the more they talked, the more excited they were and she couldn't bother to lower her voice. Just now, Chen Guixiang sent Zhao Juhua out. The voice was louder, and Dong Jiahui was immediately awakened.

"Hui, your sister-in-law, Chrysanthemum, just came over and talked about something. You really got lucky this time."

Chen Guixiang sat down by the bed and took Dong Jiahui's hand to tell Dong Jiahui what Zhao Juhua had just said. Dong Jiahui was still in a dazed state. Hearing what Chen Guixiang said, she instantly became energetic.