My brother with the big ass

We played twister and I all I could see was his big fat juicy ass cheeks right in my face. I wanted to bite them, lick them, eat them, but I held strong cause he's my brother. Eventually he fell right on top of me. "What's poking my back?" I felt my cheeks flush a deep shade of red. Our mom looked over and  suspiciously said "Nathan. Jakob stand up please, we need to prepare for Jenga." My heart pounded against my chest. Beads of sweat rolled down my face as Nathan slowly stood up uncovering what was hidden beneath. He stood up, everyone with a shocked face and in disgust.
"Sorry Kate texted me." I said not very convincingly. I have a girlfriend. I'm supposed to like her right?. But I don't... I like Nathan... if only I could say it out loud.. I'd be disowned. Eventually everyone go ready for jenga me still hard as a rock. It was mine and Nathan's job to set up the game while everyone else got snacks. While we were collecting the pieces, our hands touched. I got even harder. We made eye contact I looked into his green brown blueish eyes and couldn't think of what to say "uhhh jenga." Nathan laughed. I love his laugh I could feel my pants get tighter by the second. We started the game, I went first. My sweat dripping in more places than just my face. I stood up to get a drink, but i knocked down the tower with my large throbbing boner. "Someone's excited!" My mom said to cheery for the situation. "I need to go to the bathroom" i ran faster then I ever ran before. Locking the bathroom door behind me. Breathing heavily I turned on the sink and started taking large sips wondering how to conceal my member. All of a sudden I hear a knock on the door, "It's Nathan, came to check on you need any help in there?" He said. I could hear the smirk in his voice. But I was too nervous to let him in, it could be a prank, a trick, I don't what to believe. "Uh is taking a shit a larrrrgggeeee largeeeee shit. "Just let me in Jakob, I won't tell mom". As much as I want to believe Nathan.. I can't.. this could ruin my whole life. I mean what about Kate? She doesn't know she's dating a flaming homo, and mom, dad and little Susie. What will they think?. It's tempting but too good to be true. I can't let him in. Before I could answer him the door slams open revealing Nathan's toned body in the other side holding up the key to the bathroom. "Nathan what are you doing in here I told you not to come in I'm taking a massive huge wet juicy sloppy toppy WAP WAP WAP shit" "What if I wanna see your shit." Nathan says with his smirk. The smirk I've only seen directed to girls on the cheerleading team or the debate team girls. I felt special. One of a kind. Like a star in the sky like the only duck in the pond like I was more than just his brother at that moment. And that's what I dreamt of, what I wanted my entire life. "BOYS I GOT THE JENGA SET UP!" I heard our mom call from what seemed like miles away with Nathan in front of me. He stepped forward and took my fave in his hands. "Be patient good things happen to those who wait." He winked before walking back to the living room.