Now mommys gone

Nathan never let go of my hand i creamed 3 times. But I was still mad at him.. I tried not to look into his juicy eyeballs. I loved the blue brown greenish color but I couldn't enjoy it now or the cream counter might go up to 4 i creamed so much you could make a cream pie. I creamed so much I could recreate the rainbow dash jar. I creamed so much it looked like it snowed. I creamed to much it was like milky rain on a cloudy day. Nathan led me to the porch forgetting that Mommy kicked me out. "I can't go inside..." "Why not?" Nathan said confused. "Mommy kicked me out.. remember?" "Mommy's dealt with. I have some... friends." Nathan explained. Nathan had an evil look on his face. I've never seen this side of him before. It made the counter skyrocket to 6 rainbow dash is drowning right now. I looked at his moist juicy wet sopping damp soaked misty eyes. And saw something I've never seen in them before. We went inside only to see my mommy's dead body in the ground. Blood everywhere. Little Susie crying with blood around her mouth. "Awww we're you hungry little Susie wusie?" Nathan asked in a sweet voice. When Nathan said that I had a whole bunch of emotions, happy that mommy was dead, confused, and disgusted that Nathan would say that. But the cc still went to 7. Let's get you cleaned up Susie. He picked up Susie and handed her to me "clean her up. I'm not gonna do anything suspicious to this body." While I was cleaning up I heard kissing noises, looked outside to only see Kate and Nathan. "KATE???" I yelled. How the fuck could that skinny white girl recover so fast. I stormed down the stairs knowing what I was going to do what I had to do. I grabbed the hose and started spraying her with it till she left. "Jakob what the hell" "Go fuck yourself Nathan" I threw the hose at him and ran away. He chased after me "lEAVE ME ALONE IM EMO NOW" I said running as fast as my tiny legs could take me. Suddenly I felt a hand grabbed me from behind. It was Chad. "I love you baby girl" he said with a sexy voice suddenly he faded away "chad?" All of a sudden he was gone "CHAD CHAD CHADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD" I crashed to the ground. He wasn't real. Eventually Nathan tackled me to the ground. "Get of me!!" I yelled tears fell down my face and i felt more cream pie come out. He put his lips on mine but i pushed him away cause I didn't want it anymore. He hit his head on a rock and I ran away cause I am a baddie. But as I ran a sinking feeling came over me. I needed to help him. Cause even though i didn't want to... I loved him... and more then in a brother way. I ran to go help him but he was already gone. "Pussy cock" I said out of frustration and concern.

Authors note : pls smash that subscribe button.. also next chapter will be TW: Emotional and Emo