Cum at the hospital

I went to 30 hospitals looking for this sexy motherfucker. Little susie stayed at home because being a cannibal adds character. Plus I don't want her to eat me. Eventually after 13 hours I finally found this sexy son of a bitches hospital. I went to the desk " hey I'm looking for Nathan Michael" I said panicked. "Family?" The receptionist asked "family with benefits" I said  "gross" she said typing on her keyboard "sorry no one's allowed in at the moment" "your a fucking homophobic cunt!" I yelled spiting on the nurse. She called the security and before they grabbed me Nathan body chucked them to the ground and a huge fight broke out. I fought the homophonic cunt of a nurse and ended giving her a huge black eye but it was worth it. "NATHANNNNNNNNNNNNN" I yelled as I was dragged out of the hospital" I overhead a nurse say "GET THAT FUCKER OUT HE IS STICKING HIS DICK IN HIS BROTHER" before they shoved me out "SHUTUP YOU HOMOPHOBIC BITCH I WANT HIM TO" Nathan said. We both got arrested that night.

They locked us in the same cell. They were only being held for now. "Wanna use mayo for lube like they do in shameless?" Nathan asked "I don't watch that show Nathan so I have no idea what the fuck your talking about."  I said pissed off that this asshole got us arrested. But I can't stay mad. We've been in jail for a hour now and little susie came to pick us up. "Little Susie?" Nathan asked grabbing the bars and crouching down to her level. "Mommy had rubber in her boobs." She said "and I found money." She said as the cell swung open. "Little susie your the best." Nathan hugged her "can we get food the pigs in here are making me hungry." I said. We went to McDonalds because that's all little susie would eat. After that we went home and mommy's body and blood was all gone. Little Susie cleaned it all for us. Another reason why I love her. I'm happy that I'm finally home and get to relax in my bed. When I was laying down I heard a knock on my door. "I TASTE LIKE SHIT LITTLE SUSIE." I yelled I didn't want to be her next victim. "I beg to differ" I hear Nathan on the other side. "Come in Nathan". Nathan comes in with a scared look on his face. "What's wrong?" "Dads back...."

Authors Note: I told y'all it was going to be emotional