Little susie is a little sussy

"There was a long line at the grocery store then milk was sold out so I had to go to a different store so that's why I was gone." Dad you've been gone 10 years. It took you ten years to get milk?" I asked "yes, I went to a grocery store in Mexico" "Nobody believes you dad" "Where's mom??" Little Susie burped and a tuff of mommy's hair came out of her mouth. "Did you eat her little Susie??" "Yes... and your next" Little Susie said with Smirk. "Your grounded" he spat "you aren't in charge anymore." Nathan stood in between them looking at his dad in the eyes and I felt my pants get tighter, am I attracted to dad? Or Nathan?? Or Little Susie?? I don't know what to believe anymore. I mean Little Susie could eat me out but... i believe I wanna fuck Nathan maybe next chapter. My dad soon gives up Nathan's to hot to not be an alpha. Daddy on the other hand beta bitch. I decided to go back to my room and when I opened the door little susie was there "IM NOT A BURGER." I yelled I was so afraid I almost pissed myself. The door slammed open and it was my dad. "Hey son. We need to talk"Last time someone said that to me they tried to bone me. Little Susie hid behind my bed. Daddy walked in and closed the door. He smiled so wide I thought his face might fall off "family game night son son sonny". Creepy fuck if you ask me. Dad sat on my bed and just like mom put his hands on mine and gave me a smirk. My pants felt so loose. Retracing at dad the same way I did as a kid. He pushed me down and Nathan came in. "Jakob are you boning dad?!" He ran away with tears down his face. "NO NATHAN ITS-" he kept running and little Susie jumped out latching onto dad. I got out and started chasing after Nathan even the thought of catching him made my cream counter sky rocket. Little Susie started eating dad and not in the sexual way. Although I want to eat Nathan in the sexual way. I fight up with him as he was trying to open the door and I slammed him on it. "Fuck you" "Trust me I want to" I said as he runs away I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the ground. "I wasn't fucking dad." I said crouching next to him. "I wasn't fucking dad I swear." I took his face in my hands brushing away the tears. Dad came out holding his bloody arm seeing something poke out of his back pocket. A paintball gun. He quickly grabbed Nathan and put the paint ball gun to his balls. "NATHAN!!" I called out. My entire body shook. "Incest is wrong. Especially if it stops me from fucking Jakob." Dad spat " come on Jakob daddy" 😩 he said alpha -like. "Dad I'm not a homo." I lied it worked when with mom maybe he'd call me a straggot and shoot me with a paint ball "not a homo" 
"SHUT UP! I know the way the way you looked at me after I crawled on your ass." He yelled "that big ass." He growled. "Dad." My eyes filled with tears. And my legs felt weak not in the sexual way " you-" I could barley accumulate my thoughts. "Every night. EVERY NIGHT. You would come into my room. And do-" I couldn't finish my sentence I pointed the house "that! YOUD DO THAT DAD"  I started crying and running to nearest building and climbing it. I had to escape dad pulling myself onto the roof. I stood there on the roof and turned away from my dad and Nathan. "And all those thing I didn't say." Sobs filled my throat. "Wrecking balls inside my brain. I WILL SCREAM TO THE WORLD TONIGHT YOUR GONNA HEAR MY VOICE THIS TIME THIS IS MY-." Before I could finish I heard the paintball gun go off and Nathan scream.

Authors note:
Tbh and rate?