⁠╣⁠𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4 ╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙

~ The truth

Vansh sees riddhima lying unconscious and suddenly his erupting anger comes down seeing his sweetheart...his eyes get softened..

Vansh's POV -

Ohh god ..
How can I forget that she gets scared seeing blood , murders...I should have been alert while doing these things..I cannot scare her always..But she should understand now that my life is like this only..full of blood , murders & enemies ..she should move on with me with these things.. otherwise we cannot live together happily.. ya I know it's difficult but there is no way for this ..if I leave this business then also my enemies will not spare me and my family..they will keep attacking..if I will not leave then riddhima will start going away from me ..

Coming out of his thoughts He rushes towards her.. take her in his arms and orders angre ..

Vansh - Angre ...!! Just clean the blood .. there shouldn't be single strain of blood left here and these two bodies, bury or burn I don't care ..take away from my sight right now..

Angre - y..ye..yess boss !!

Vansh takes riddhima to room ..slightly laid her on bed ..then sprinkles some water on her face and she get conscious in some time ...and get scared seeing Vansh..

Vansh - relax Riddhima..

Riddhima (hurt ) - Vansh why did you kill them... they are not your toy... that whenever you want u will kill them ..u are nothing to them to decide about their life..they also have family.. kabhi soacha hai tumne ...kya hoga unka...

Vansh ( stern face ) - Riddhima I think you are forgetting.. that I am vansh Rai singhaniya who never forgives betrayers..they were working for me , were eating my salt but were backstabbing me....
dadi's, yours , family's life were at risk and I cannot afford to lose u all ..

Riddhima - but u must have took police help and sended them jail ...

Vansh - so that I give them another chance to attack on my territory...

Riddhima listen to me very carefully..my world revolves around guns , murders..I have to be stone hearted everytime... u Very well know how much I hate betrayers..that I can cross all limits to punish them..and I have some rules.. who are innocent and loyal to me will save their Life and take my love but who are not they need to face bad side of me..and I ONLY punish those who are at fault....

Riddhima - but I get scared vansh...

Kisiki maut ki wajah tum bano mujhse dekha nahi jata..

I get scared when I see these murders , that blood on your hand... please Vansh ..I can't..

Saying so she starts crying... Vansh cups her face ...

Vansh - sweetheart don't cry..

(Taking her hair strands and tugging them back of her ears he caresses her cheeks with his thumb )

why are u scared when I am there with you always..

Jab tak Mai tumhare saath hoon toh duniya ki koi bhi problem tumhe chuu toh Kya tumhare ass pass bhi nahi ayegi ..

Okay
I cannot promise you but I will try my best not to lose control and take anyone's life ...but when I feel they have crossed their limits..my punishment will be like hell for them
Fine??

While riddhima was listening to him carefully she felt her heart relaxed when he told her those words..she was watching him with so much love

Vansh- Riddhima fine ??