Her IDENTITY - Epilogue

Hey guys ,
Many of you requested to write the EPILOGUE of this...so here it is..

I hope so liked it..
If u like it then tell me.. bcoz I feel happy seeing ur responses...

Its long one so read it Fully 😘

Let's start

--------- --------- ---------- --------- ---------- ------

10 Months later ~

Person - how dare you ??

Vansh - shut up Ishani...
Vansh shouted on the call..

The person was known to be Ishani ..

Ishani - How can you do this bhai ? ..with ur own sister ..?

Vansh - First of all don't call me as ur Bhai...I'm not anymore your brother ..?

Ishani - it's not ur money... Angre has given this Money to me..I can do whatever with it...how can u Block this card also bhai..till now u have blocked my three cards...

Vansh gave no answers

Ishani - I'm talking to you Bhai .....I'm standing here helpless...In the mall..And Angre is also not picking the call..do something..I want my favourite dresses..

Vansh saw towards Angre ...who was standing quietly besides him..And smirked seeing ishani's helplessness..
And without answering to Ishani he cuts the call..

Ishani on the other hand was struggling on the bill counter as she did the shopping of 20 lakhs and she was not able to pay a single penny..And due to embarrassment she Kept those stuffs itself on the bill counter and walked out of mall sadly with tears in her eyes.. Never ever in her life she has faced this humiliation... after telling her identity as sister of VRS ..they were not believing her..so disappointed she returned to VR Mansion in extreme anger..

.

One hour later ~

.

Vansh - I want the bestest interior designer .. India's best designer..to design my children's room..do u get that..??

Sitting on the lavish chair ...Crossing his legs ..
Vansh Spoke in Little exictment and in his baritone voice..

Keeping the call he remembered last night with Riddhima .. when they were busy in romancing each other..

.

.

.
Flashback -

Keeping his head on her chest as it was his favourite pillow in every night ..
Vansh hugged her tightly snuggling more into her ... while riddhima was playing with his hairs.. thinking something...was trying to say something to him..but was not able to.. due to shyness..her cheeks were turning red as Tomato..and his closeness was making her more difficult..

Riddhima - va..Vanshhhh ...

She whispered and shivered when he kissed her Mole on her collar bone ..

Vansh - yes sweetheart..

Again kissing her earlobe..he replied..

Riddhima - let me speak Vansh..