FEAR TO BE LOVED AGAIN - 6

Hello guys..

Tell me about this chapter after reading.. weather u guys enjoyed.

Let's start...

____________________________________
Riddhima walked towards her Home.. and vansh was following her silently.... Hiding himself from her.....

Vansh's POV -

Itna Lamba safar ....Ek saal ka...Tumhre Bina...

Adhura tha woh rasta...Adhuri thi woh Manzil...Adhure the woh Khwab...Adhura tha Mai...!

Random thoughts were running in his mind ..
How was his life destroyed without her...It was having no meaning..

Vansh was following her restlessly....

The steps she was keeping on the foothpath...He was keeping his steps on her footsteps.... Just to know and get the right path.. Which she only can tell him...

Yeh dil ko apni manzil mil hi gayi aakhir...

Bas abb yeh dar hai ki kahi...Uske liye ajnabi na ban jauu...

He feared...feared that what if she don't except him again in her Life.. what if she won't claim her rights on him..or worst what if she act as she don't know him..

These thought was enough to scare him...His eyes were getting moist...The single word a single sound didn't escaped from his mouth...He had no guts to face her... Bcoz he knew that he was the root of all the miseries in their life...

Riddhima Walked upto the stairs...
Ringing anyone's doorbell...

The old lady of 70 years old opened the door...

Lady - Hello Priya... my child

Riddhima Just gave a satisfactory and faint smile..

( Riddhima is Priya )

Riddhima - Mrs Jonas..Here are ur medicines..u have to take them without skipping...

Saying so riddhima forwards the medicines to her..and the old lady takes it happily...She loves Riddhima Bcoz of her humble Nature...

Mrs Jonas - Priya.. thankyou so much ...Tum... Bahut.. Accha hai...
i don't know without you I wouldn't be walking on my Legs Today....U are god gifted child.....

Riddhima becomes overwhelmed seeing her love towards her.......but her fear to be loved again by anyone ...scares her.....that she keeps her poker Face and emotionless eyes maintained...

Riddhima - please aunty.. it was my duty..I fulfill my duties.. that's it...

Her eyes becomes teary again but she let them inside her.. didn't let them fall... and the old lady notices her every expression....She understands...

She was about to keep her hands on her head to love her.. bless her....but riddhima backed off... suddenly..

Riddhima - Mrs Jonas ..will meet you tomorrow..

Saying Riddhima with long steps goes from there...

Mrs Jonas - She cares everyone...treats every patient as her family...but when someone tries to come closer to her... she backs off...why?? How badly I want to bless that child...but she don't let me do...even I have seen no one visiting her .. her frds.. her family.. I just want happiness in her life nothing else ..