Papa's Heartbeat ♡ - 2

Vyom took Vanya with him .....
Vanya was sleeping still..

Here riddhima was in kitchen..
Still angry.. And don't know Why her mood was so bad since yesterday.....

She thought Why not make chocolate cake to lift her mood... BCOZ she was angry that Vansh doesn't cares her anymore.. it's not that she is jealous from her daughter but he Also has to bear her moods and make her happy.. but no he is busy in work now .....

She thought she will not talk to him as he is ignoring her she will also do the same .....
.
.
.

After few minutes...

she was busy in mixing the chocolate when someone came from ..... behind And hugged her ....she gasped by the sudden touch but realised who was that and she pushed him by the back of her elbows in his stomach and he got separated from her..

Vansh saw her with hodded eyes and understood that she is angry.. he then took small steps to her and took the blender From her hand...she turned to him and saw with Angry gaze....

Vansh - lagta hai koi naraz hai...

Riddhima - yaha koi nahi hai....

She replied with anger

Vansh - accha..par kisi ko attention chahiye tha na...

Riddhima - kisiko Nahi chahiye kisi ka attention...

saying so she turned and took the blender from his hands and started mixing it again...

Vansh laughed inwardly seeing her anger...

But something naughty idea striked in his mind and he dipped his hands in chocolate bowl.. still he was back hugging her and he catched her fingers and pulled her fingers in chocolate mix....

Riddhima - what  nonsense is this Vansh....

Vansh - kuch nahi...mujhe chocolate taste karna tha....

He replied in most innocent way..

Riddhima was about to say something when he took her chocolate dipped finger and kept in his mouth to taste ..Riddhima was stunned by this..

Feeling his touch she got butterfly's in her stomach...

Their another hands were still in the Bowl... when vansh started to slide his chocolate filled hands upwards on her arms... so smoothly...making her get gossebumps...her arms were not with chocolate painted...when he raised her hands and kissed her hands...and licked sone chocolate..that made her mad ... she was totally lost in him ..

He turned her and with his two fingers he puts chocolate on  her cheeks..  not wasting time ...he leans towards her and licks the chocolate..on her cheeks....

Parting from her... he locks his hands around her neck and rests his hands on her shoulder..but he sees riddhima is still lost in the moment...not opening her eyes ...her lips .. quivering...he laughs.. thinking that...how badly he effects her.. even when she is Angry..

Vansh - someone is so sweet...

While Riddhima's mood got changed in seconds in happiness due to Vansh's attention towards her and his naughty way to pacify her...she was enjoying this ...

Riddhima - Ummm no..

Vansh rolled his eyes...in confusion...while riddhima said

Riddhima -I'm spicy...who can burn anyone...

She replied with little fake anger in her...

Vansh pouted his lips hearing her.. enjoying her anger...