Papa's Heartbeat ♡- 1

It starts from where it ended when RiAnsh left family..

In my story dadi died..but vyom didn't...he escaped that night killing dadi...

Riddhima gave birth to little princess... Her name is Vanya.. Vansh is so so possessive for her even more than riddhima...she is one year old

Vansh shifted to London..but was in contact with angre ...bcoz angre was not able to handle such big empire..and Vansh was Mafia here also ..but he lied to riddhima that he left the Mafia business but he made sure he will not do any risky deals that will costs his little family's life .....

Vanya was 12 months old....all was settled in their life , riddhima was very happy that her dream of simple family came true.

***************

Let's start the story.....

.
.

VR MANSION -

It was morning

It was morning... the birds were chirping, air was cool and freshning....

the sky was Blue.. And clear ..it seemed that clouds were happy to witness the scene in front of them...

One naughty and cute girl.. giggling and laughing and hiding herself going faster and faster by her four legs...as if bear walks... And a man who was searching her ...was worried.. about his little bear ......

Both were playing hide and seek in the big and lavish bathroom Which was special place for them as if they both can spend whole life there......

The things in the bathroom were not arranged on the top or u may say on the heights..all the things were perfectly designed so that the little bear couldn't get hurt by anything...

The Girl walked inside her favourite soft towel which was kept on the floor with her clothes.. she goes there & hides herself below there...

Vansh - vanuuuu ...

Vansh called her name so sweetly..

Vansh - u know na ..I can find you so quickly...

While she smiled under the towel.. hearing her Papa's voice...

While she peeped though the towel to see her papa who was totally wet bcoz of her ....all thanks to her naughtiness..and she smiled so beautifully to see her drenched papa.