~19~ High School Part 2

Another day at PK Academy. It's been months since Kusuo transferred to the school, and he seems to be getting quite the attention from three people that he wishes to avoid.

The gangster-looking guy, the chuunibyou, as well as the vice class-representative.

Normally other students who stick with him will leave him alone in weeks as they got bored of him not doing anything, but those three are surely something else...

They annoy the crap out of him almost everyday out of goodwill, but the psychic wants to stay unnoticeable by others.

The torture is finally over when the school bell rang.

'At least I don't need to hear their voices anymore. I have somewhere to be.'

He walked as fast as he could of the class, changed out his shoes and left the school premise in just a matter of minutes.

"Oh? Where's Pal?"

"He was here just now. Maybe he is taken by the Dark-reunion!"

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

"Welcome!" The manager greeted as Kusuo entered a cosy looking cafe.

Cafe Mami. It's small but they serve one of the best coffee jelly that he ever tasted. This place serves as a way for him to escape from the world.

Taking a seat at one of the booths, he ordered the dessert that he came here for.

Eating very peacefully when his the feeling of bliss was being disturbed by someone else's thought.

'His expression when eating that jelly looks really...cute'

Glancing to the right, he realises who it was.

[Name] was standing at the cafe window, gazing at the pink-head.

Her thought causes him to turn red for a brief moment before he calms down and continuing to enjoy his jelly, pretending not to see her.

[Name] covered her month immediately as the heat in her cheeks rises, and looked left and right frantically.

'I hope I did not say that out loud!'

'You did not but I heard it.' The psychic thought to himself.

The vice-class representative wanted to join him, but did not wish to intrude on his alone time, so she left.

Finally, Kusuo can have his peace.

The next day, Kusuo wanted to have coffee jelly again. However, his allowance is a little tight for these past few days so he had to make a tough decision to skip the dessert for the day.

Sadly the route he took will need to pass by Cafe Mami to reach home.

'Yare yare,If only Nendou and Kaidou walk the other way, I will be able to take that route home.'