~7~

I, Ishikawa [name], a single mother recently moved to Hidariwakibara-cho with my son.

Just so happens that he almost got into an accident...

...and I met someone that I was dreading to see.

"Ku-Kusuo..." I muttered under my breath.

Kuuya looked at the pink haired male and ran out of my arms, towards him.

"You must be my daddy!" He said as he hugged his leg.

"Kuuya... Come back here..." I whispered, trying tk get his attention.

"Mommy said that you have pink hair just like me!"

I slowly glance up to meet the pink haired male gaze.

I didn't dare to say a word as I really have nothing to say to him, neither do I have anything to say to him about our son that he just found out.

Surprisingly, he wasn't shocked or anything...

He had his stoic face on, as usual.

"[Name]." He called out to me with his gentle, deep voice.

The voice that made me feel loved.

I flinched and keep my gaze down to the ground instead, trying not to meet his..

"I see you have been wearing the bracelet I gave you in highschool."

"No." I defended myself quickly. "It's a coincidence that I wore it out today." I replied sternly.

Kusuo immediately knew that I was lying but did not try to burst my bubble.

Kuuya kept looking at Kusuo and Kusuo looked down at his little figure, not speaking. But soon Kuuya cracked a smile.

It's like they have been conversing through their eyes. Or even telepathy, which I may be wrong.

After all, Kusuo didn't know that Kuuya is a psychic.

"Kuuya, let's go." I walked over to him and pull him away from Kusuo.

He was reluctant to let go of Kusuo's pants at first but did so.

"[Name], you are not going to introduce him to me?" The male called out to me.

I stopped my tracks, pulling Kuuya closer to me.

"You don't need to know about him." I shot him a glare. "The moment you decided to leave we have nothing to do with each other!"

My words were as sharp a knife, as hurtful as the thorns of the roses, but I have no plans to take it back.

Kusuo stood there, seems to be unaffected by my words. Neither do I care if he does.

I pulled Kuuya along and left the park, leaving the pink haired male watching us as we are on our way back to the apartment.