~18~ High School Part 1

"You must be the new transfer student!" A (h/c) haired girl said.

A pink haired boy has just recently moved to Hidariwakibara-cho, and transferred to PK Academy.

He is a psychic, and so far only his family knew about this secret.

The reason for the family to move to this town, like all other reason...

...he caused trouble with his abilities once again.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Ishikawa [name], the vice class representative!" She reached out her hand in front of the boy, hoping to get a handshake.

But he did not return any.

'Alright maybe he is not that sociable...' She thought.

First year of high school, everyone is still a stranger to each other unless you knew someone from your middle school.

The boy had an unusual hair colour, two antenna looking hairpins, and a pair of green glasses.

Not to mention, he look quite attractive.

But that was all her own opinion, no romantic feelings had developed yet.

"If you want, I can show you around the school!" [Name] offered but was turned down.

"No, it's fine." was all she got.

Being rejected, she was definitely not faltered by it.

She's more determined to be his friend than ever.

Don't compare her to the infamous Hairo Kineshi, the class representative whose away on other duties.
Ishikawa [name] definitely knows her limits and not exceeding it.

"Alright! Let me know if you need anything!"

'New goal: be friends with the transferee!' she motivated herself. 'Not as a class representative but as Ishikawa [name]!'

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

"Saiki-kun, how are you today?" She asked the psychic.

Everyday when she came into class, that's the first thing she ask the new boy.

So far, he has not replied those questions.

It has already been two weeks, and the routine has always been the same.

Her asking how's the boy's morning while the boy give no replies.

Luckily, she does not back down easily.

"Alright! Let me know if you need anything!" [Name] said as she went to her seat, which is in the front row, quite a distance from Kusuo.

He's sitting wayyyyyy at the back.

Placing down her bag and giving a stretch, [name] placed her head on the table and started drifting off to her thoughts. Thinking of different strategies to approach the transferee without making him feel uncomfortable.