~13~

From a small town, I found myself coming back to Hidariwakibara-cho for due to being transferred to a company here.

"Ishikawa!"

"Yes manager?"

"Remember about the meeting with Shimano-san later at 1pm! He wants to know about the new design we have prepared!"

"Sure!"

"Oh, And one more thing...

bring your assistant along."

"..."

As much as I wish to hesitate about it, of course I have to bring him along. This is business, and it should not interfere with my personal life.

"Yes sir..."

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

"I hope you know what we are discussing about today, Saiki-san."

Walking to our destination which is not far from our company, we quickly made our way to the location of the meetup.

Kusuo nodded in silence... like always.

I'll be lying if I said that it isn't awkward, so I fasten my pace.

The faster we reach our destination the less awkward it will be... Right?

Upon reaching the café, we saw our client, Shimano-san already there waiting for us at a table near the windows.

We have not met once, but we spoke over the phone.

Looking at all the other customers in the café, he suits the criteria of the person we are meeting with.

Both of us hurried to the table and greeted him, apologising for letting him wait even though we're on time.

Luckily, he's a kind man and we immediately started to get down into business.

Ah, I have not mention who Shimano-san is have I?

Even though he is going to be a minor character, he is still some boss of a mall over at the next town. He worked with our company before I transferred here, and now, this meeting is about designing his own house.

I took out a file containing the design that Shimano-san wanted and handed it to him "Here's the design that you specifically requested for."

He flipped through the papers and did not voice out any opinions. I have no idea if it was a bad news or a good one.

"We included the shelves that you wanted, the walk-in closets in every room, an entertainment room connecting a room specifically for candies which your daughter requested..."

It makes me really nervous. Cold sweat started to break out.

Kusuo, who's sitting beside me, was also not speaking. It's just an awkward silence.

He sure knows how to keep his calm in situations.

"Ishikawa-san..."